PDA

View Full Version : admission price for cleveland?????

Dirtfather
06-01-2011, 02:05 PM
anybody know?

12voltdoc
06-01-2011, 02:29 PM
25 grandstands and 35 pits.

IceCowart
06-01-2011, 11:52 PM
25$ for a choo cooo train not me. Thats a joke!!!!

Deek4RJ5
06-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Hope they didn't practice last night... then we might have a chance for no train. 2 nights in a row just kills the track in these temps.

12voltdoc
06-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Hope they didn't practice last night... then we might have a chance for no train. 2 nights in a row just kills the track in these temps.

No practice last light, just track prep.

Valvoline 50
06-02-2011, 09:42 AM
$ 25.00 for Grandstands $ 3.00 Kids 6-11 5 and under free
$ 35.00 for the Pits

castone
06-02-2011, 10:24 AM
anytime you can see the best dirt track drivers in U S for $25 thats a bargain, and you know they will be there!! I paid $25 in the 90's at a near by track to see the Hava-tampa series, which is the same as Lucas series now. Thanks Cleveland Speedway for this Special Dirt Track Race.

greenwhitecheckerd
06-02-2011, 11:20 AM
will anyone be doing updates ??

rthacker4rj5
06-02-2011, 11:58 AM
gonna give em another try. but i just cant handle five visits in a row with a one laner. before you go disproving me...i said VISITS...not races. what i would like to see is the chattanooga flash show up and take home the cake......cause you DO know deep deep down inside, whether you admit it or not....HE....CAN....DO....IT.........yeah thats right. your saying it in your head, but just cant admit it...

Cash
06-02-2011, 12:09 PM
RJ show up at a race with top compitition? Dont hold your breath LOL!!

Cleveland put on the race of the year with the Tenn memorial race, maybe these RJ fans are blind or cant count how many grooves there were that night. Hint, it rhymes with tree!!

Ford motorsports
06-02-2011, 12:11 PM
I am going to be doing live updates on the $10,000 to win race ONLY. I cannot do all 4 or how many ever classes are running. I am going to update it as it finishes on track. I'm doing the updates via iphone.

Thanks

rthacker4rj5
06-02-2011, 12:24 PM
RJ show up at a race with top compitition? Dont hold your breath LOL!!

Cleveland put on the race of the year with the Tenn memorial race, maybe these RJ fans are blind or cant count how many grooves there were that night. Hint, it rhymes with tree!!

like i said.... VISITS...i wasnt there that night . hate that i missed it. probably be two more years before a multi groove race again....but i will give em a shot tonight. but every race ive been to for the last two years up there......well you know. i didnt think it would be this fast that someone would post after not reading the whole thing, or doubt the best there ever was, is, or will be. you did it in one post. i wished those hully gullies would come down to a real multi grooved track and race against old rj! somebody show em how to get those $300,000 fully rigged out road yachts down to east ridge. they would start trembling the minute they hit the exit ramp. i guess racing for second wouldnt be bad!

tennesseeracefan
06-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Hope yall that are going aren't expecting to see the full show, because more than likely the other classes won't get to run their features...

Cash
06-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Davenport, Bloomer, Owens, Madden etc aint trembling haha. They gettin ready to race the other big dogs tonite. And without a 12 18 or 24 inch spoiler:cool:

garacefan11
06-02-2011, 01:35 PM
25? i paid 40 at the world i believe and that was for fri and sat.....:confused:

acetone
06-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Hope yall that are going aren't expecting to see the full show, because more than likely the other classes won't get to run their features...

only two other classes, so im sure they will race. if your not going, dont say anything.

rthacker4rj5
06-02-2011, 01:46 PM
its fun to get on here and joke around about your favorite driver. glad to see you not get mad and huffy like others do........but....you gotta admit.....he would give em a run with half the equipment. just think if it were level playing ground, and they had to run with equal to his equipment...... i'm picking owens tonight followed by weaver. should be a great show with the caliber of drivers tonight......IF the track can give them a lower groove as well as the high one.

tennesseeracefan
06-02-2011, 02:12 PM
only two other classes, so im sure they will race. if your not going, dont say anything.

Yes master. I'll obey all of your commands lmao...

If they are only running 2 other classes, how come it has all of them on their schedule?

acetone
06-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Yes master. I'll obey all of your commands lmao...

If they are only running 2 other classes, how come it has all of them on their schedule?

well slave, thats what the announcer said last saturday night.

tennesseeracefan
06-02-2011, 02:40 PM
HAHA... Well I wouldn't know since I wasn't there. Just going by what's on the website.

acetone
06-02-2011, 02:45 PM
no big thing. i live three miles from the track. so i will be there. first i have the semi finals in girls 12 under fast pitch that i coach at six, then we are headed to the track

tennesseeracefan
06-02-2011, 02:51 PM
If I didn't have a 4 1/2 hour drive, and didn't have basketball practice early in the morning I might of went too...

acetone
06-02-2011, 04:03 PM
you coach or play, headed out the door later

12voltdoc
06-03-2011, 09:33 AM
25$ for a choo cooo train not me. Thats a joke!!!!

It was no joke,was worth every penny and had 3 wide the first 3/4 of the race.......

IceCowart
06-03-2011, 12:19 PM
So you thought watching just a super race worth $25. 6 cars 3 in each support race. There was 1 real good thing Monty gave his half of the 50/50 ticket away. I broke down gave the $25 had there been more support cars are more supers the track would have locked down about 10 laps in. They had to run heats for support are we would been there bull $hiting. I will say this watching Davenport and Bloomer work slower cars coming to the front was good. I don't think Bub liked how Bloomer got by him LMAO. But i will say that's the best race I have seen in the last 2 weeks. First 25 laps was really good. But was it worth 25 if your like me and love dirt racing you will pay the money.

Ford motorsports
06-03-2011, 01:45 PM
That race was well worth $25 dollars admission. If your a true dirt track fan and love to see the big boys get it done then you will pay that price. There was a lot of 3 and 4 wide racing and that's what I like. Track looked to be in good shape and Bloomquist and Davenport put on a show coming to the front. Also Bub didn't seem to be pleased about it, but I think the call Lucas Oil made about putting 57j to the rear was the right call. He caused the caution, Bloomquist had to stop on track the lap after caution to keep 57j from driving up the nose of him. Good race overall. I think Dixie and North Ga will be a good show as well. Not sure witch one i'll be at.

Superman_Racing
06-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I enjoyed the show thought it was worth the money to see the the big boys of SLM racing. For me the support class racing was not all that exciting and Im just speaking for me but when I travel to watch a big race I'm just going to see the Super Latemodels race and if less cars in the support classes helps move everything along to get back to the SLM action than I'm all for it. And I know the support classes help to pay for these big shows but all I'm saying is I go for the SLM and I think I saw a fair amount of racing and action from them to justify my $25.

Steve Hixson
06-03-2011, 06:47 PM
you wont see that calibur of SLM racers all in the same place/race - anywhere else around here - cept maybe DIXIE/ROME in OCT.

Deek4RJ5
06-04-2011, 07:11 AM
I enjoyed the show thought it was worth the money to see the the big boys of SLM racing. For me the support class racing was not all that exciting and Im just speaking for me but when I travel to watch a big race I'm just going to see the Super Latemodels race and if less cars in the support classes helps move everything along to get back to the SLM action than I'm all for it. And I know the support classes help to pay for these big shows but all I'm saying is I go for the SLM and I think I saw a fair amount of racing and action from them to justify my $25.

I totally agree with this... well put.