PDA

View Full Version : Richard Childress puts a whoopin on Kyle Bush

C4Vette
06-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Later, Jeff Gluck of SB Nation reported, "Kyle Busch was put into a headlock and punched several times by famed team owner Richard Childress before falling to the ground, according to several people with direct knowledge of an altercation ..."

A more complete story is here

http://www.nascar.com/news/110604/rchildress-kybusch-altercation-kansas/index.html

Highside Hustler25
06-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Thank you Mr. Childress:)

moonpieheaven
06-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Thank you Mr. Childress:)

Ditto..... my hero!

p-towne
06-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Old guy does a little old school LOL

hoodpin
06-04-2011, 11:05 PM
This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slideways
06-05-2011, 03:10 PM
They should'a had it on pay-per-view.
I would have paid money to have seen RC "open up a can of whoopass" on kb"!!!

jeffro15
06-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Well , someone finally decided to do something !:cool: This driver , evidently doesn't know how his wealth was established.... You take matters in to your own hands , after enough is enough .No texting , no phone calls , no "dog\pony" show ! ! Thank goodness for a 65 year old man who said " not anymore"..... R.C. had already confronted the little girl about this matter(a.k.a. man to man) , which Cry Busch doesn't understand , and told him what would happen....:) Great day , too bad it couldn't have been worse for K.Bit!@#ch..:cool: Go on R.C. let 'em fine ya all they want. Can you imagine the guys in the garage area lined up to shake Richard's hand ? p.s. it's a bunch ! ! !

ky dirttracker
06-05-2011, 05:40 PM
RC taking to punk out behind the woodshed. Needs to happen more often.

HighMaintenance2007
06-05-2011, 11:59 PM
TOOK OFF HIS ROLEX BEFOREHAND...

'" IN CASE I GOT A WRONG ANSWER "...

:cool:

dirtisforracin
06-06-2011, 11:49 AM
I think Childress, is mad because he should have signed the closest driver in present time to his favorite #3. Some should remember he was not well respected either when his career was starting. Keep pissin them off KYLE!!!! I'll take a driver who wants to win everytime he gets into the car.

TackyTracker
06-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Well who wouldn't take a driver that goes for it all the time.. KB is the most aggressive guy Nascar has seen in a long time and he rubs people/drivers the wrong way all the time..

He took his AZZ beating and now we can move on...

YallareTrailerTrash
06-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Rather sad that an old man that is a millionaire today because of a driver with the same style as Kyle would act this way.

Kyle showed some class by not whipping his old a*s

I bet Kyle is laughing his a*s off that the old man is now $150,000.00 poorer than he was.

Childress is rather two faced and should be carted off to the old folks home.

JimV
06-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Good for Childress
When you destory other people property over and over there is a time to stop it. I think Richard did good. He owns the team, he puts HIS money in the team and to have some punk (yes, great driver but punk) purposely wreck your equipment is crap. I am a Hendrick guy but old man Childress just climbed up my 'respect scale' a bunch. Nascar should at least make Kyle Bush pay for the damage to the kids truck he caused "AFTER the RACE" just because the kid beat him. Cmon folks, if you have a pickup and the neighbor gives you a 'love tap' because you beat him to the driveway that costs you $5000 to repair, you are going to tell me you wouldn't be hot? Let's get real. Fact: Bush 'chokes' for the BIG BOYS championship every year, get's in and then chokes. Sorry bush lovers but 'he chokes'.

TackyTracker
06-06-2011, 07:43 PM
maybe somebody will wall him this week at the BIG E

jeffro15
06-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Good for Childress
When you destory other people property over and over there is a time to stop it. I think Richard did good. He owns the team, he puts HIS money in the team and to have some punk (yes, great driver but punk) purposely wreck your equipment is crap. I am a Hendrick guy but old man Childress just climbed up my 'respect scale' a bunch. Nascar should at least make Kyle Bush pay for the damage to the kids truck he caused "AFTER the RACE" just because the kid beat him. Cmon folks, if you have a pickup and the neighbor gives you a 'love tap' because you beat him to the driveway that costs you $5000 to repair, you are going to tell me you wouldn't be hot? Let's get real. Fact: Bush 'chokes' for the BIG BOYS championship every year, get's in and then chokes. Sorry bush lovers but 'he chokes'.

Easy , don't upset the little ones who are his fans. They must not be out of school yet!:cool::)

jeffro15
06-06-2011, 07:52 PM
I think Childress, is mad because he should have signed the closest driver in present time to his favorite #3. Some should remember he was not well respected either when his career was starting. Keep pissin them off KYLE!!!! I'll take a driver who wants to win everytime he gets into the car.

Bringing up the deceased is WRONG. Folks like you are , enough to laugh at ! ! :)

jeffro15
06-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Rather sad that an old man that is a millionaire today because of a driver with the same style as Kyle would act this way.

I bet Kyle is laughing his a*s off that the old man is now $150,000.00 poorer than he was.

Rather sad is you. Kyle can't whip his wife's ass !!!:rolleyes: She wanted him to...

t.nie
06-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh please, like Kyle realllllllllllyyyyyyyyy gave the old geezer his best shot.... If he did, Childress' butt would have been laid out on the floor like a rag doll and the haters on here would be sayin' "oh, wow, Bush is a real tough guy, he beat up a bona fide paid up AARP member barely out of a wheelchair"

Childress jumped him with a cheap shot and he's lucky Bush didn't flat out deck the old fart. Get real. Anyone can get a couple cheap shots in, especially when you LET them....:rolleyes:

My guess is behind the scenes EVERYONE in NASCAR is laughing at Richard Childress for letting Bush get under his skin. Races aren't just won on the track, they are won by getting in the other drivers' heads and getting them thinking about you. Now he's getting in an owners too.... lol

racin6mod
06-06-2011, 10:06 PM
As was said earlier Bush was in a no win deal hit a senior and go to jail or take a couple punches and watch the guy get a $150,000.00 fine and maybe take legal action of his own. but really how could Childress be so made win he always was more than happy to go to victory lane after his driver put a car in the wall hell they won more races that way than they ever did by being the best car on a given day.

CIRF
06-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Yea, we saw a few weeks ago how tough pee wee jr. is. He ran from Harvick screaming like a schoolgirl would run from a big black spider. The old guy kicked pee wee's ass and that's a fact. No kinda' sugar coating can change that.

Rationalize it anyway you want but your boy is a candy a$$.

Rather humorous really.

runyou-2
06-07-2011, 01:00 AM

No....I think RC needs to teach your lazy little fat azz a lesson too.Evidently you don't get it do you?

runyou-2
06-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Does anybody have Childress's address? I want to send him a small donation to help pay his fine.Hopefully the next time somebody grabs that lil puss they will get their monies worth.

HighMaintenance2007
06-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Richard Childress Racing. 425 Industrial Drive Welcome, NC 27374

drtracer15
06-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Im a big fan of MMA AND Ultimate fighting , But when it comes to racing if I want to see a driver who runs in the front of every series he runs in and has the desire and guts to win , I tune into watch Kyle Busch Instead of a midpack famous name driver.
Old man just made hisself look bad. He has one of the biggest crybaby punks in racing driving for him in Harvick.

YallareTrailerTrash
06-07-2011, 04:08 PM
LMAO... I would bet you are from WV......LOL

No....I think RC needs to teach your lazy little fat azz a lesson too.Evidently you don't get it do you?

PONYSTOCK2S
06-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Yeah we all saw how tough Harvick was a couple of weeks ago. He almost got out of his car too soon. If you noticed He took off his wheel then realized his crew wasn`t there to back him up, he then took it back off when his crew got there. As for Childress I think he was just trying to get Kyle in trouble. If Kyle would have fought back he would have probably been suspended. Plus who wants to beat up an old man. He needs to fight Delana Harvick she wears the pants and has the balls in the Harvick family!

Highside Hustler25
06-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Im a big fan of MMA AND Ultimate fighting , But when it comes to racing if I want to see a driver who runs in the front of every series he runs in and has the desire and guts to win , I tune into watch Kyle Busch Instead of a midpack famous name driver.
Old man just made hisself look bad. He has one of the biggest crybaby punks in racing driving for him in Harvick.

Old man made HIMSELF look bad? Hows that? When a 65 year old man puts a Nolan Ryan on a 20 something youth that is probably in the prime of his life? I think ya got yer scruples a little backwards. I guarantee you that 80% or more in the Nascar garage are patting Richard on the back. I'm sure Dale Sr. is looking down with a smile on his face also.

blackford
06-07-2011, 08:55 PM
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/91xd7cyCAGjlgrmWeUL_u0-Pm2qM6FRfVaQXzOnjuCcy0-Tue_Ahh_3_sRb-Lrq7r7wECyWWrZhwLChpVrj7FbLHKuvVzCQgOn1Awop-u2xrV5hEMkY2spzg0Ka4Y0Skr6QQRyfKQX5WDTTAsDPO3FVxCC F9SIiUSgC7pT87wNq1nYg
Old man made HIMSELF look bad? Hows that? When a 65 year old man puts a Nolan Ryan on a 20 something youth that is probably in the prime of his life? I think ya got yer scruples a little backwards. I guarantee you that 80% or more in the Nascar garage are patting Richard on the back. I'm sure Dale Sr. is looking down with a smile on his face also.

You just hit a Grand Slam on this one!!! Nolan would'a been proud...:cool:

That was beautiful Man, just beautiful!!!:D

YallareTrailerTrash
06-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Your guarantee would be wrong. 90% of them are looking at him like he is an idiot. He lost a lot of respect over being stupid.

jeffro15
06-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Yeah we all saw how tough Harvick was a couple of weeks ago. He almost got out of his car too soon. If you noticed He took off his wheel then realized his crew wasn`t there to back him up, he then took it back off when his crew got there. As for Childress I think he was just trying to get Kyle in trouble. If Kyle would have fought back he would have probably been suspended. Plus who wants to beat up an old man. He needs to fight Delana Harvick she wears the pants and has the balls in the Harvick family!

He doesn't know how to fight back ! ! P.S. Kry Busch gets himself in enough trouble , with out Richard .:rolleyes: J.Gibbs better reign him in . Oh , wait , it's good for NASJOKE ...:)

xyzadc27
06-08-2011, 09:53 PM
its nice to read this info in this thread.

backrow
06-12-2011, 05:08 PM

Thank you...

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Bringing up the deceased is WRONG. Folks like you are , enough to laugh at ! ! :)

Go ahead and laugh. But the reality of his statement is totally serious and true!

Mr. Childress needs a temporary ban. Banning people is a good thing you know!

racin6mod
06-12-2011, 10:46 PM
I think the 29 team showed ther hand today it was more about get KY Busch to do something stupid more than tring to win nascar should have parked the 29 today.

Moldymulldoon
06-13-2011, 06:21 AM
Interesting that the 'whining shrub got his roots kicked. Make the shrub pay for the damage done AFTER the race. Acting petty and pi$$y doesn't make him a good driver. Just another driver with a chip on his shoulder.
Shrub, act like a MAN. You get beat, take it like a man. Not like some pi$$y, whiney, petty [ I have got to get you back ] teenager. Who would be first in line to complain if 'he got roughed up after a race? The whining shrub, and those burst into tears eyes.