PDA

View Full Version : I Need help with my suit....

lyons17r
06-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Ok I kno there has to be a trick or two out there, I have a 1 piece suit, and my collar rubs me raw, it kills my neck especially when I put my neck brace on, I have the doughnut neck brace, and I was wondering how to break in the collar of my suit in, thanks

gadirtracer
06-11-2011, 01:30 AM
I've noticed a lot of the "moisture wicking", under armor type shirts have a high collar, like a turtle neck.

supercomet32
06-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Do not use anything that melts when you put a lighter next to it. moisture wicking or not that under armor crap will melt like a ziplock bag next to your skin in a fire.

joedoozer
06-17-2011, 07:49 AM
I know this might sound funny. But in the Army we use to put thin maxi pads in our Kevlars. The head bands in those helmets were BRUTAL! Start sweating and you get this red welt across your forehead. Get the thin ones and just stick it to the inside of the collar. Ask your wife what ones are the thinnest and stick the best :). No joke.

CJ31503
06-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Do not use anything that melts when you put a lighter next to it. moisture wicking or not that under armor crap will melt like a ziplock bag next to your skin in a fire.

Under Armour does make products out of Nomex!

supercomet32
06-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Under armor does not sell their nomex stuff over the counter so telling people to wear under armor is not smart they will go to the local sporting good store and will end up getting hurt in a fire use your head and drop the attitude. if it burns or melts when you hold a lighter to it dont wear it in a race car