PDA

View Full Version : american racers vs. hoosiers

alkyburner
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Was wanting to know what people thought about the 2 tires I'm talking about the D40 and A40 also H40 to the american racers soft,medium,and hard I know the racers cost less so since that's said are the hoosiers a better tire? How many nights can you get out of the racers do they fire off good after a few weekends it seems the hoosier A quits firing off after about 100 lap

HEAVY DUTY
06-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Was wanting to know what people thought about the 2 tires I'm talking about the D40 and A40 also H40 to the american racers soft,medium,and hard I know the racers cost less so since that's said are the hoosiers a better tire? How many nights can you get out of the racers do they fire off good after a few weekends it seems the hoosier A quits firing off after about 100 lap
The hoosiers are not a better tire.They are more expensive because of the money that goes into UMP.The americans dont slow down with heat cycles near as bad.They stay fast usually until they are wore out.They cut down easier if you are on a rocky track.They definately are less expensive to run because they dont need changed as often and they are cheaper, unless you cut them down.