4 Cyl.
1 - 7AM Cjay Loring- Keokuk , Ia
2 - 14L Brandon Lambert- Carthage , Il
3 - 99B Craig Bangert- Golden , Il
4 - 17R Jen Reedy- Macomb , Il
5 - 7H Mike Horning Jr-. Keokuk , Ia

OIDOGU2
06-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Can anyone explain how Josh Smith had a flat on the first lap of the feature, went to the pits and changed his tire and still got to start on the front row. I can understand it if you are involved in a wreck on the first lap. Most tracks give you one free start but not if you leave the track. Hell even the announcer was confused. Also could someone please donate a weedeater so they can weedeat under the bleachers.

carcrazy7
06-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Can anyone explain how Josh Smith had a flat on the first lap of the feature, went to the pits and changed his tire and still got to start on the front row. I can understand it if you are involved in a wreck on the first lap. Most tracks give you one free start but not if you leave the track. Hell even the announcer was confused. Also could someone please donate a weedeater so they can weedeat under the bleachers.

sure , the race did not officially start. funny how the drivers knew that leaving his spot open until he came back out. i got a weed eater and your names on it. when do you want me to bring it down ? now is there anything else you nee to go out of your way to say.

carcrazy7
06-07-2011, 02:22 PM
even the guy from missouri knew the restart . and we thanked him for coming up. he had no complaints at all. real nice guy .

OIDOGU2
06-09-2011, 08:43 AM
Great Crazy I am sick of setting in the weeds and watching the races. I have never until saturday been to a track where someone can leave the track and go change a tire and get his spot back. Even Bill Gudderd could not believe what was happening.

apr28
06-09-2011, 01:35 PM
For the last week or so you have nothing but complained about Spring Creek on the other post but your willing to sit in weeds to watch the races. Not one lap was completed so it was called a complete restart. Everyone got their spot back. I know no matter what springcreek does is evil in your eyes, but if the racecar drivers don't have a problem with it knowing that someday it mite be them that needs that call why is it a big deal, other than your running out of things to complain about.The weeds must have been in your eyes when in a couple other racecars spun out in other classes before one lap was in and they got their spot back.You didn't complain about that. Not one driver in question was related to the owner. The track must not be that bad if you keep coming back to watch the races. Why don't you go on facebook and ask the track. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spring-Creek-Speedway/114941575196191

OIDOGU2
06-09-2011, 04:02 PM
For the last week or so you have nothing but complained about Spring Creek on the other post but your willing to sit in weeds to watch the races. Not one lap was completed so it was called a complete restart. Everyone got their spot back. I know no matter what springcreek does is evil in your eyes, but if the racecar drivers don't have a problem with it knowing that someday it mite be them that needs that call why is it a big deal, other than your running out of things to complain about.The weeds must have been in your eyes when in a couple other racecars spun out in other classes before one lap was in and they got their spot back.You didn't complain about that. Not one driver in question was related to the owner. The track must not be that bad if you keep coming back to watch the races. Why don't you go on facebook and ask the track. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spring-Creek-Speedway/114941575196191

You must be one of those Dip(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)z that work there. Nobody would stick up for that cluster**** unless they are involved in making the stupid decisions. Like I said that never happens at other GOOD tracks. I guess I can drive a few more miles and pay a little bit more and go to Macon where they had 108 cars in the pits. Drive east not North! The weed comment was to maybe just maybe give someone a hint to clean them up. Crazy is bringing you a weedeater this week, maybe you can get it done before the 30 fans get there. I don`t Facebook or twitter! Sorry!

apr28
06-09-2011, 04:52 PM
You can say what you want. But maybe you ought to get to know me before you start throwing words. I'm not trying to insult you. My point is if I don't like to watch something I don't keep doing it. You got it made, you can go to any track to watch it. If Spring Creek closes I don't race this year. I can't afford to go anywhere else to race. Not at $4 gallon for gas. But since you don't race I don't expect you to understand. Not about making money racing it's about racing period. You have a nice weekend.

OIDOGU2
06-09-2011, 05:42 PM
You can say what you want. But maybe you ought to get to know me before you start throwing words. I'm not trying to insult you. My point is if I don't like to watch something I don't keep doing it. You got it made, you can go to any track to watch it. If Spring Creek closes I don't race this year. I can't afford to go anywhere else to race. Not at $4 gallon for gas. But since you don't race I don't expect you to understand. Not about making money racing it's about racing period. You have a nice weekend.

My bad I figured you worked there. I didn`t realize you race. You must have been the slow one in the back. I keep going back hoping it will get better but have been disapointed every night so far. Opening night would have been good with all of the good cars but they messed around and let it rain.

apr28
06-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Don't give up. Keep trying. It will get better. A lot of damage was done last year and it's a slow process to fix. And for the record I helped out a few races but I plan on having my car out this weekend. And I will be in the back cause it's how I want it. After the races stop by in the pits. We can have a soda/beer what ever but I'm not arguing with you any more ,we're both above that. We both agree there's problem. We just have different views on how it should be fixed.

OIDOGU2
06-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Don't give up. Keep trying. It will get better. A lot of damage was done last year and it's a slow process to fix. And for the record I helped out a few races but I plan on having my car out this weekend. And I will be in the back cause it's how I want it. After the races stop by in the pits. We can have a soda/beer what ever but I'm not arguing with you any more ,we're both above that. We both agree there's problem. We just have different views on how it should be fixed.

Maybe some other time. I am heading to Macon this weekend. Keep a diet Dr Pepper in your cooler and I will come drink it sometime.

apr28
06-10-2011, 05:59 PM
There will be one waiting for you.

OIDOGU2
06-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Boy glad I didn`t go this weekend! After talking to a couple of people who went I made the right decision. Dusty, late start, no cars, long intermission and muddy grandstand sounds like a bad night.

mango774
09-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Guzel Paylasim Tesekkurler..