PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Co. Results?

racingumpire
06-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Anyone with results from 6-10 Fri.night? Couldn't go would be nice if someone posted results before Mon. in lates and mods along with car count.

COACOA
06-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Hey racing umpire I guess they are counting the money to see how they did and wondering why they are still losing money. I am usually there every Friday night
but didn't make it last night, it would be great to see results on here. C'mon guys use the free advertising and marketing tools you have and don't wait until Wednesday to get on here and tell everybody what great racing you had and beg everyone to come next week

racingumpire
06-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Coacoa,Some people just don't have a clue on how to advertise,much less run a race track.They have the mentality-I'll do it my way or bust--and almost all who do this wind up BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

MOD434
06-12-2011, 06:44 AM
6 lates Watson won , Hargrove 2nd , 76 Flatt ? 3rd or looked like his car at least , 54 Patrick I think . 8-9 Open Wheels Payne won 4 in a row now , Beck 2nd , and I think Gregory . About 12 Chevettes blue #8 won . Track had plenty of water but the bottom never got rolled in all the way , times were normal without any dust . They said the Pepsi people have the electronics in their hand for the clock now an they waiting on them now .