PDA

View Full Version : late model parts in one lot sale.bert,brinn,and shocks,springs, rear end,SEE LIST

mcphail
06-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Miscellaneous parts ,rear end, trans, bell housing , bearing bird cages, old chassis, seat, trailers, 10 good Afco shocks, rat rod stuff, 30x40 I-beam building and more to come.
There are enough spare parts to put a car together and then some. I will list some at the bottom of this post. Will be sold to one person because I don’t want to take the time to sell individually. It will be sold at a price that can you can resell for profit or keep to build another car. If you are interested in buying the lot you can e-mail me

mcphail.diversifiedsales@gmail.com

Package deal

Quantity Description
1 seat
6 bead-lock and non- bead lock wheels
5 hubs W/Drive flange
2 starters
10 Afco shocks good shocks
5 bent or damaged shocks (most Afco, 1 Pro Shock (can be used for parts;
1 torque to link bracket
17 springs
1 upper control arm
4 hockey sticks
1 carburetor (just an old holly)
1 pair of nylon bird cages
1 rear end assembly with bearing birdcage (bad spool in rear end assembly)
1 Brinn transmission
1 remote oil filter with AN lines
1 Bert starter ring & bell housing
1 ps pump
4 drive shafts & yoke
1 msd soft touch & msd box
1 2" wide-5 spacer
1 air filter assembly
1 set of gauges
1 set of bad gauges (some in the cluster may be good)
1 lift arm (GRT) with many adjustment holes
1 radiator
1 new door bar (GRT)
2 axles
20 rods and some rod ends

More

Email mcphail.diversifiedsales@gmail.com

Ford Stuff

Besides race car parts I will have lots of Ford stuff for sale. If you want to build a rat rod and need a donor car or drive line I have several. If you are looking for Ford engine blocks I have several.
1965 ford truck wrecked front end
1969 ford junk truck
1978 ford truck manual (running with title)
1985 ford car with 80k miles auto trans (was running when parked with title)
2/ 65 ford falcon parts cars
1928 model AA truck 1.5 ton (rusty) looks like tow maters gandpaw
90’s big bronco with bad (broke) engine. (title)
1994 Volvo 960 may have bad head or bent valves. Great car. (with title)

Engine blocks and heads: 3 (460/429), 2 (351w), 1 (390), 302, 2 (351m)
Running engines: 1 351cleveland, 1 351w solid roller, 1 302, 1 300 6 cyl complete rebuild with no miles.
Heads: 289 hi po, 1969 351w, 1969 castings built, 429, 460 (1 built and 1 bare, 1969 castings also)
Street rod wheels and tires. This is what you would see on a 32 Ford or old hotrod. It has the big rear and small front tires. It is in new condition with minor defects on the chrome.

Other stuff
I have a heavy steel (around 12” I-beams) unassembled metal building. The dimensions are 30’x40’. It is not a complete kit. It’s just the red iron and the roof runners. I think it has 5 vertical beams that are 11’ and 4 20’horizontal beams. And around 9 roof joist. This would add on to an existing shop or start a new one.
Lift gate (I think it’s called a tommy lift) that came off of a small truck like a ranger/ and headache rack for a ranger with mesh that covers the back window.
20’ camper trailer that the wall is blown out on. This would make a great race car trailer project.
Old 1990’s GRT chassis with new paint. It was Scott Slay’s at one time; I believe it was raced at Jackson in 1999 by Scott.
Open late model trailer with ramp overs and box. $2600.firm (you can come see in Pearl/Brandon)

If you are interested in any items please email me. It may take a while for me to respond back, but I will email you more information when it is posted.
When you email, put in the subject line: late model parts, ford stuff, other stuff.