PDA

View Full Version : Goodyear G50

teamufo64
06-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Anybody run these or have any expirernce with them our track just switched from ump to these things and they seem like garbage to me car has no traction where we were perfect with the hoosiers any suggestions

andy90x
07-21-2011, 10:49 PM
What air pressures are you running? We run these weekly and we like them better than the hoosiers. You need to run more air pressure than the hoosier because the goodyears have a softer side wall. It may also help to run a little bit more stagger. If you need more help shoot me an email andy90x@yahoo.com I can help you some more.

liledwards99
07-22-2011, 11:27 AM
you are correct they are garbage. i ran them for 3 years and they suck. the sidewalls are stiffer than a ump D or A. and they are hard. u gotta get as much heat in them as possible. sipe them up alot and needle them too

teamufo64
07-22-2011, 04:10 PM
only problem is the only thing we can do with them is grind them the track wont let us do anything else any where gonna try them this week with a little less stagger and some other suspension changes to get more side bite talked to kevin at shaw and thats what he said to do.