PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Linville lays claim on Roger Breeding Memorial for STARS MDRL/SRRS at Isom

RadioMan
07-03-2011, 10:59 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dustin Linville lays claim on Roger Breeding Memorial for STARS MDRL/SRRS at Isom

ISOM, KY (July 2, 2011)—Dustin Linville of Bryantsville, KY would take the lead on lap 23 and would lead the remaining distance of the 40-lapper to take home the $3,000 and his first-career STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League and Southern Regional Racing Series event win during the Second Annual Roger Breeding Memorial event at the Mountain Motor Speedway in Isom, KY. Linville became the fourth different winner in four events held thus far.

Linville drove the Jesse Puckett owned # D88 Roush Yates Performance powered CJ Rayburn mount to victory which is sponsored by JP Motorsports, Puckett Automotive and Graphic Impressions.

Official Summary of Results

STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League Late Models vs. Southern Regional Racing Series Late Models

Mountain Motor Speedway-Isom, KY

Saturday Night July 2, 2011

Feature Finish: (Unofficial pending Tire Test results)
1. Dustin Linville-Bryantsville, KY
2. Anthony Burroughs-Athens, AL
3. Josh Putnam-Florence, AL
4. Chris Combs-Isom, KY
5. Jarrod Breeding-Isom, KY
6. Michael Chilton-Salvisa, KY
7. Brandon Fouts-Kite, KY
8. Raymond Nichols-Jeremiah, KY
9. Steve Stollings-Hazard, KY
10. Jack Fields-Gordon, KY
11. Stephen Breeding-Isom, KY
12. Joe King-Jenkins, KY
13. Shannon Thornsberry-Martin, KY
14. Jacob Grizzle-Blairsville, GA
15. Anthony Adams-Topmost, KY
16. Terry Tomlison-Somerset, KY
17. Rick Rose-Cromona, KY
18. Tyler King-Cromona, KY
19. Benny Feltner-Bulan, KY
20. Oscar McCown-Isom, KY
21. Nathan Campbell-Bulan, KY (DNS)
22. Jason Perry-Huntington, WV (DNS)

Entries: 22
Fast Time: Anthony Burroughs-14:749 seconds
Heat Winners: Stephen Breeding, Dustin Linville and Josh Putnam

Current STARS Midwest Dirt Racing League Championship Point Standings (after July 2)
1. Dustin Linville-890 (Bryantsville, KY)
2. Michael Chilton-845 (Salvisa, KY)
3. Terry Tomlison-625 (Somerset, KY) (R)
4. Skylar Marlar-590 (Winfield, TN)
5. Steve Stollings-570 (Hazard, KY)
6. Chris Combs-485 (Isom, KY)
7. Justin Rattliff-460 (Campbellsville, KY)
8. Victor Lee-420 (Stanford, KY)
9. Anthony Burroughs-415 (Athens, AL)
10. Jeff Rawlings-395 (Harrodsburg, KY)
10. Josh Putnam-395 (Florence, AL)

Fraglestick
07-03-2011, 11:13 AM
First and Last trip to that place. Narrow, barely a single groove, no dirt just sand and MAN was it rough!!! Our car was off the ground more than it was on the track!!

One good thing was several of the "local" teams told us before the races started about the track and they were right!! They said it has been like that for years and nothing has been done. Said another track has opened close by and it is going to put Mountain motor out of business, i can see why.

pedal to the medal
07-03-2011, 07:58 PM
First and Last trip to that place. Narrow, barely a single groove, no dirt just sand and MAN was it rough!!! Our car was off the ground more than it was on the track!!

One good thing was several of the "local" teams told us before the races started about the track and they were right!! They said it has been like that for years and nothing has been done. Said another track has opened close by and it is going to put Mountain motor out of business, i can see why.

This is funny.I race here every week and the track was just as good shape last night as it has been.Every driver I spoke to said nothing bad.I cant believe a local driver would get on here acting like a out of towner and say this."yes" i can believe this. is the person that has been telling everyone he is going to shut mms down.stick your head up the other tracks --- like you have been but leave mms alone ,we still want to race there.I dont know why you showed up last night anyway.why i believe this is the person im talking about because if you llook at his profile he just regestersd july 1 and this is the first post he made.yes and i just registered to reply to this to support my local track.you can bet that car want be back.he hasnt raced there in a month and told everyone he wasnt going to be there last night.by the way the real "0 show" name is jimmy owens.

Fraglestick
07-04-2011, 12:25 AM
This is funny.I race here every week and the track was just as good shape last night as it has been.Every driver I spoke to said nothing bad.I cant believe a local driver would get on here acting like a out of towner and say this."yes" i can believe this. is the person that has been telling everyone he is going to shut mms down.stick your head up the other tracks --- like you have been but leave mms alone ,we still want to race there.I dont know why you showed up last night anyway.why i believe this is the person im talking about because if you llook at his profile he just regestersd july 1 and this is the first post he made.yes and i just registered to reply to this to support my local track.you can bet that car want be back.he hasnt raced there in a month and told everyone he wasnt going to be there last night.by the way the real "0 show" name is jimmy owens.

I have NO idea what you are talking about, not sure what Jimmy owens has to do with me.

I was just stating that I did not like the track, and I was not alone.