PDA

View Full Version : Dixon passes hunter for win toccoa speedway

VICTORY-N-JESUS
07-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Great night of racing at the Toccoa Speedway. With the new clay and track prep track was almost dust free and best shape i've seen it in about two years. Didn't even use my googles until the supers.

Unoffical results:
Supers ; Ethan Hunter sat on pole with a lap 12.748 Brent Dixion on the outside in the 12's also showing the new clay and tacky tracks faster.
Hunter took the lead with dixion getting side by side several tries. They
even rubbed door to door of 4 making contact with hunter back in front off 2. About 8 to go hunter ran high in 3 & 4 dixion powered to the bottom for the lead. Hunter stayed close but had to settle for second.

1. 1-brent dixion 2.15- ethan hunter. 3rd #63 4.71-nick sellars. 5, 1x-headen. Good to see james roulette back, glad jimmy ivester ok after riding bank on backshoot.

Limited- seen david mccoy and ty lowe on front row.
The race of the night was charlie parker & ethan hunter for second. They battle side by side the whole last 10 laps and came to the checkerd side by side nose to nose. Good field of limited on hand.
1. 27 mccoy 2. 27 charlie parker 3.102 ethan hunter.

Hobby saw the 818 lead most of race daniel fowler made the pass.
1.daniel fowler 2. 71 nick sellars. 3RD 23 BRAD RUSSEL 4TH 818 JEFFERY WOOD

modifed street saw # 6 joe mcclure pass the 37 out of 4 coming the checked for his 1st win and the rolled him in the mud on front straight. 1ST 6 joe mCCLURE 2ND 37 OTIS MURRAY 3RD 23 SCOTT MCJUNKIN

Pony IST 28 DARREL IVESTER 2ND 122 JEFFERY LORD 3RD 3 KEVIN TULLIS

GREAT night of racing , GREAT TRACK PREP !!!!!!!

Just posting results told randy i would, apologize for any names wrong.
Hopefully papermen will be back next week . He does good with results.

VICTORY-N-JESUS
07-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Also wanted to mention new lights looked good lighting the backshoot.

Program finished at good time .

Superman_Racing
07-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Big congratulations to Brent Dixon!! I hope to see him make it back to Tri-County, maybe he will come Friday and try to take the $1200 back home with him he's been tough every time he's been there.