PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mark Wooten

badacefaist19
07-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Mark Wooten, with all the bullcrap that has been floating around on here about what kind of job some ppl think you are doing down there. I just want to take some time to thank you for all that you have done and continue to do at North GA. It is a great track and under your hands it will continue to be the great place that me and my friends will continue to fork out our money to watch awesome racing close to home. Keep up the good work.

But on a side note, just me being greedy, I wanna get hit in the face by some mud goin into turn 1 Thursday.

Outlaw Graphics
07-10-2011, 11:17 PM
But on a side note, just me being greedy, I wanna get hit in the face by some mud goin into turn 1 Thursday. wear a bright shirt and stand by the fence right before hot laps i'll ride by and throw a huge mud clod on your face for ya!:p

chrisd4
07-11-2011, 09:18 AM
i agree with 19 he and the ellis' have done a great job with ngs. i love the track and the direction the track is heading in. mr wooten is a very good man to work for he understands the problems some of us had on saturday and sit down and talked about it. when i lefted and went back to my job at ngs i felt tons better so thanks mark for takeing time out of your busy day to talk to me. :rolleyes: o yeah hope the track is bad fast thursday nite so badacefast19 can get some mud in his face lol chris d4

badacefaist19
07-11-2011, 11:27 AM
wear a bright shirt and stand by the fence right before hot laps i'll ride by and throw a huge mud clod on your face for ya!:p

I'll be right there in one in an orange tee for ya Outlaw! :D

badacefaist19
07-11-2011, 04:22 PM
nobody else gonna chime in on this? i thought he would be more apreciated by some folks, maybe it will take a minute for them to see this thread

gottarace101
07-11-2011, 04:38 PM
nobody else gonna chime in on this? i thought he would be more apreciated by some folks, maybe it will take a minute for them to see this thread

More people are not chiming in because the majority of the racers and fans don't think he is doing a good job. He has continuously made bad calls each and every Saturday night at NGS on a wide range of instances with many different drivers. Something as small as the issue with Allen Green and the choice not to let him re-qualify to the large issue that happened when Todd Hernandez deliberately took out Brian Burke causing him to burst into flames and could have caused a serious injury.

Mark has the potential to be a good promoter but he needs to get back to his roots and remember what it was like when he was behind the wheel of a race car. He has to understand that if he keeps down the road he is going he is not gonna have any drivers left and without the drivers to put on the show, he will not have the fan base either. I just hope that he can get it together because the Ellis family is doing a great job with the track and it is very appreciated by us drivers that Keith opened the track back up....and if Mark can't handle his position and the issues that arise with being a promoter in a fair way then he doesn't deserve to be associated with NGS and the Ellis family.

RW57
07-11-2011, 04:57 PM
I agree with what you are saying I was there the night Burke was stuffed into the wall I truly think it was intentional as he tried the same move on the car that was leading the race later and just missed taking him out the same way he should have been parked after he took out Burke. As far as Wooten making bad calls I agree with that too we had a couple of issues and I tried to talk to him and he would not listen and made it quite clear he had no intention of listening to me and it looks the pattern has continued people and cars are leaving and not coming back because of it. I too commend the Ellis's for trying to keep it open people need to remember that with out them it would be closed.

garacefan11
07-11-2011, 05:00 PM
I'll chime in and say that my day was made when i heard that the track was going to reopen. I wont complain about a thing i have enjoyed myself there and ill continue to be there. Im sure it wasnt easy to keep such a big race on the schedule after we lost a few others with the track being shut down for a period. Im excited about this Thursday and cant wait to see everybody out on a thursday night!

Ill be right there with ya badace smilin ear to ear, bring it on outlaw:cool:

Outlaw Graphics
07-19-2011, 01:42 PM
I'll be right there in one in an orange tee for ya Outlaw! :Dhow was that dirt in the face there buddy?:p

badacefaist19
07-19-2011, 05:00 PM
liked it alot feller

Deek4RJ5
07-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Thursday and Monday was my first time back since reopening... you couldn't of ask for better conditions Monday night... Well Done !