PDA

View Full Version : 24' Pace Shadow Enclosed for sale or trade for an open trailer

72RACIN
07-16-2011, 08:34 PM
I have a nice 1999 24' Pace Shadow enclosed trailer for sale or preferably trade. I am needing to down size. The trailer has upper and lower cabinets, workbench, peg board,2 brand new Goodyear trailer tires, and wench. It is completely wired front to back with several outlets, floresent lighhting, and 2 halogen lights on the back(The generator is not included). It also has a very nice 8'x8' observation deck on the top back, with a ladder that hangs on the inner wall. Has a hanging Pitpal rack, plus a 2 jug pitpal fuel rack. Has walk out door at right front, and big hatch door above left fender.
This is a nice trailer for being a 1999 model. Has had a small leak in the past, with a small(3"x10")bad spot on the floor at the very back by the wall against the door, but causes no issues.
I am looking to trade for a nice open trailer (+$$) with box, tire rack, winch, and ability to mount a generator. please call, text, or email for more info or pics.

Located in Jopin, Mo.

Asking $4750
thanks, Tim
417-529-0640
tjsimon1@cableone.net
please 7am-8pm central only

72RACIN
08-15-2011, 04:42 AM
sold...........