PDA

View Full Version : New 415 Mullins, Brinn, Bert, KSE, Fastshaft, MSD, 9" gears, and tons more

stunner
07-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Guys I am selling some very nice stuff here. Most of it is NEW and whats not new is basically like new. I won't be using the stuff so and am looking for an offer!

I have a NEW Mullins 415 USMTS spec motor. I just got it 8 weeks ago from Mullins. It was all new with all new components. I went and picked it up and watched them dyno it. It has all the upgrades like titanium intake and exhaust valves, lite weight Carrillo rods with the high dollar bolts, ported intake, etc. It also has a Braswell carb that I bought from Mullins with it and its the carb it was dynoed with. Motor has never been fired since I brought it home. I've set it in the car and mocked everything up but never fired it. I can put on engine stand if need to let any interested parties hear it run. Motor is complete from carb to oil pan and has new distributor with Mullins wires. Its got a new FSR oil cooler and lines all installed at Mullins as well. Its got the water line kit on the intake all ran. Also has a new Jones pulley set-up and Howard-Stewart stage 3 waterpump. Motor and carb with no water pump, or pulleys was $20,140 new 8 weeks ago and there is a 5 week wait on them at this time. I can ship/deliver the engine anywhere and its guaranteed to be as described. This engine has all the same components as the ones Hughes and Gustin are running. Get it now in time for the Nationals in Deer Creek. Asking $20000

Brinn aluminum trans. This trans is in perfect condition. Its completely fresh with new clutch pack and all seals and bushings as well. No welds or cracks. Guaranteed perfect! $1250

Bert aluminum bellhousing. This was ran 5 nites and is mint. Comes with the sbc coupler with HTD drive, and the adapter bracket for KSE pump. Its flawless. Asking $425

New QuarterMaster reverse mount starter for the Bert/Brinn bellhousings. Its new and will come in the original box. It was bolted up to the above bellhousing and checked for proper alignment but never used to fire an engine as I sold the car before ever firing engine. Starter new was $320+. I will take $275 obo

New KSE tandem pump. This pump is new and has never been on a running engine. It was mocked upand had lines hooked up and pump was primed but never started as I never got time to finish priming engine. It will come with the line from the pump to the KSE can and the can as well. The pulley is a brand new jones pulley ($165). This setup is over $850 new. I am asking $675obo

I will take $2500 for the trans, bell, starter, and KSE set-up.

Brand new KSE front drive (IMCA legal) set-up. Pump is not included! You get the pulley for the water pump, the belt, and the bracket that mounts the pump off the water pump, and hardware kit with spacers. The stuff has been mocked up but never ran! This set-up is $250 plus shipping in the performance catalogs. I will take $185 shipped

New 29.75" center to center chromoly Fastshaft driveshaft with the long yoke for Brinn trans. This was over $340 new. It was mocked up but has never been ran. I will take $300 obo

5.29 and 5.43 9" gears. Both ready to bolt in your car. 31 spline. $275 each

1 Dyno time only MSD distributor with new wires. This was only used on the dyno and then I switched to a dual pick-up set-up. The wires and everything were only ran on the dyno. Its in excellent used shape and can't tell its ever been ran. I paid over $400 for the set-up as it also has the bronze distributor gear. I will take $300 shipped. Its guaranteed!

1 MSD distributor. This has been my spare for the last 2 years. Its only been ran about 8-12 nites since new. Its in excellent condition and comes with the bronze gear on it. This is a slip collar distributor and also has the cap-adapt cap on it. Guaranteed good. Will take $175

1 new sealed 20 gallon barrel of CenPECO 20w50 racing oil. Its never even been opened. I pay over $300 for the barrel. Engine builder wants me to run a different oil now so my loss is your gain. $250 to your door

NEW Fluidyne deck mount oil cooler. It has been bolted up to the car but never had any liquids in it or even had a line attached as I switched set-ups before running. Its in the original box. It was $289 new plus tax and shipping. I will take $215 shipped

2 stock Chevelle oem lowers. These are both left sides. Niether has ever been ran. 1 has the shock mount added other is as it came off the street car. Asking $85 ea shipped or $160 shipped for the pair

Quickchange pullbar mounts. These are off a SkyRocket but will work for most any mod. They are in great shape I just switched to a different set-up. Asking $35 shipped

Pro Power angled and tapered 4 hole spacer. This is the spacer all the top latemodels are running. Its very very nice. Over $200 new. Will take $150

60" centered bare 9" housing. This is the GN style that takes the Winters style hubs. It has had the pullbar brackets removed so its ready for yours. This will fit SkyRocket, Hughes, Shaw, GRT, Dirtworks and many other chassis. Its guaranteed straight. $150 and I can ship this threw UPS no problem.

17" steering wheel with coupler. $30

Edelbrock Torker intake $75

2 Winters magnesium quickchange rear covers. They both have a bolt hole that has broke but are very very useable. $65 ea

BERT 1pc crank coupler with htd drive built on. Over $160 new. Its in great shape. Asking $85

Bert 2pc crank coupler with HTD drive. Flywheel needs replaced. Coupler is excellent shape. Asking $55

Bert/Brinn button couplers for using flexplate or the small flywheel. I have 2 steel and 2 alum. They sell new for $55. I will take $20 for the alum and $30 for the steel.

Tilton 3 disc clutch for sbc. Good used shape. $235

4.86, 5.12 and 5.42 quickchange gears. In great shape $25 ea or all 3 for $75 shipped

4 carb hats. 1-cv, 1-willys, 2 blue. Asking $5ea

2 jaz overflow tanks. Asking $10ea

gilmer water pump/crank pulley set-up. Its complete with the mandrel. $65

CV Products alum upper water pump pulley. Asking $20

1 PPM double ajustable jbar. $35

SBC 8 quart claimer style oil pan in great shape. Asking $75

New bolt-in battery box complete with mounts. Its been mocked up but never ran. Its a nice well designed one. Asking $30

1 used set of 2 lever alum shifters. In great shape. I switched colors is all. Asking $25

5-4" offset 5x5 wheels. they are 8" wide. These are used and in good shape. Owner no longer runs this offset. Asking $20ea

6 NEW Napa gold 14x4" air filters. Its a sealed case. I switched to the r2c this year. $50 for the case

Oval craft firewall mount P/S resevoir tank. In excellent condition. Has been ran 9 nites. I switched to the KSE tank. Its $65 new. I'll take $35

Swift 5" 800 pound front spring $90 new asking $35 and its been used very very little

New spindle savers for metric spindles. Asking $10

Pro-Lite steering quickner (small blue body). Asking $70 shipped

New sweet splined steering coupler in package $40

Hex steering wheel couplers. Asking $10ea

4 throttle pedals. Asking $10ea

4 6 Blade fans. Asking $10ea

5 4 blade fans. Asking $20ea

Lead that has been formed into ballast for racing purposes. Only have about 1100 lbs left as its been selling fast. Will sell for $1 per pound and ship up to 68 lbs at a time threw the USPS for $12.95 in shipping. Or will sell it in large lots for much less.

Many misc items like new in box MSD stuff, new boxes of rivits, new fuel pumps, new oberg filters, fan and carb spacers, aeroquip lines and fittings, piston sets, titanium valve sets, titanium retainer sets, misc rocker arms,driveshafts, axles, axle tubes, fiberglass roofs, scale cart with scale pads, fuel cells, new brake pad sets, 9" yokes, and just lots more misc items.

I won't be using this stuff and its to nice of stuff to let sit. My prices are starting points. I just wanna move some of this stuff. If your serious I will deal!! I can ship items very reasonable. I also have many many many other items so if you need something you dont see give me a call! I just want to move the stuff ASAP! 815-990-8865

stunner
07-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Guys I want a serious offer on the engine. The trans is sold pending payment.