PDA

View Full Version : North georgia roll call 7-23

Dirtwizard
07-22-2011, 08:58 PM
Track should be fast

clayman2
07-22-2011, 11:16 PM
that would be a good reason not to go cause the racing usually sucks when its fast

skinnyracer39
07-23-2011, 12:10 AM
hey clay were you their monday night ?

clayman2
07-23-2011, 06:43 PM
i was there watching 1 car pass almost everybody. if not for that 1 car the race sucked. and if the RC series had not screwed him he would have won

Superman_Racing
07-23-2011, 08:44 PM
I agree with you that if not for Ronnie the show would have been boring but I'm not sure where Ronnie got screwed by the Ray Cook Series. If you referring to him having to go to the back that was the right call every where I have watched a race if you go into the pits for any reason you go to the back even if a lap hasnt been completed. Seems fair to me since everyone doesnt get a pit stop.

I'm not sure if its true or not but I read on here some where that Ray even let Ronnie run the big spoiler. Like I said not sure if thats true or not but if it is sounds like they did him a big favor. If you read Madden's comments from after the race he wasnt too happy with Ronnie stating that what he's driving isnt a Super Latemodel that they are out there Super Latemodel racing and he's not sure what Ronnie is doing out there.

clayman2
07-23-2011, 08:55 PM
just my opinion on the series, the person that causes the caution gets his spot back others go to the back. i dont know what maddens talking about just because it dont have a 430 ci motor its not a super late model? sounds like hes just sore for getting beat.

B_K
07-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Marlar did not go to the pits, and it was on the initial start. If RJ had not gone to the pits he would have gotten his spot back. He was scheduled to start 15th, when he restarted he was either 16th or 17th.

I've been critical of track conditions at times this year. I thought it was good monday. People don't come from 16th to 2nd on a one groove track against good cars no matter who they are.

JJinGA
07-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Marlar did not go to the pits, and it was on the initial start. If RJ had not gone to the pits he would have gotten his spot back. He was scheduled to start 15th, when he restarted he was either 16th or 17th.

I've been critical of track conditions at times this year. I thought it was good monday. People don't come from 16th to 2nd on a one groove track against good cars no matter who they are.

Track was awsome monday night. Watching RJ come from the back w/spec motor was unreal. Just heard he won at North GA tonight 7/23.

old7flags
07-23-2011, 10:40 PM
bigger spoiler, smaller engine. Johnson was not the only one that way on Monday night

Deek4RJ5
07-24-2011, 08:52 AM
Didn't hear Randy Weaver complaining, just sayin. Me personally... I'll take N.Ga.'s and Clevlands track conditions these last 2 weeks over Boyds dry slick anyday, and I like ALL 3 tracks.

Superman_Racing
07-24-2011, 10:56 AM
just my opinion on the series, the person that causes the caution gets his spot back others go to the back. i dont know what maddens talking about just because it dont have a 430 ci motor its not a super late model? sounds like hes just sore for getting beat.

I agree 100% with you on Madden he just got beat in my opinon. I was surprised he made those comments. It was in an article on DirtonDirt if its still there. We were pulling hard for Ronnie like I said he was the show. We were hoping for another caution so he could close in on Weaver but it never came