PDA

View Full Version : dirtworks genesis

3bmachine
07-23-2011, 03:16 PM
09 dirtworks genesis
most of everything has less than 10 nights. had a dw-9 and went to this car and not all transfered to car, new in 2010 was new teardrop fuel cell, new afco radiator, headers, all heims and swedge tubes, bsb bearing birdcages on floater rearend, bsb j-bar frame mount, new biscuit type pullbar, and spring type, swspeed pedals, tach, , afco springs,like new or rebuilt bilstein shocks w coilover on RR, body, decking is in good shape as well, chevelle lowers, pinto spindles, granada hubs, new afco radiator, LW driveshaft, long yoke, gears, 5.67, 5.83 ring and pinions, new msd 6al setup, ..some spares such as sliders, heims, swedge tubes, j-bars and mounts, afco master cylinders, anything i have for a modified-$5000 minus seat, battery and driveline...i have an older seat as well if you want it.
.....email tylerblankenship3b@yahoo.com for pics and any information you would need.....my cell is 618-367-2490 located in Vandalia illinois...62471 hour east of stlouis
Things i would trade for as well, 28ft or longer trailer, gas milege vehicle, like a small truck, boat, or anything of equal value or partial trades can be taken. let me know what you have and see if we can work with each other. This car is fast, easy to drive and set up as well.
picture on racing junk
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/4313/UMP_IMCA_Modifieds/post/2268783/Dirt-Works-Genesis.html

3bmachine
07-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Top 5000 have parts

R. Mullins
08-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Is this still for sell? A few people I know have been asking for more pics with no reply.
Thanks, R. Mullins

usafracer
08-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Beware this kid sells junk!! I bought a "ready to run" transmission from him and it ended up needing over $300 in parts!!