PDA

View Full Version : Are You Kidding Me? James and Lanigan in Florence North South Tuneup WOW!

TowerView
07-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Florence $5000 Finish

Scott James
DarrellLanigan
Mike Jewell
John Gill
Brad Neat
Josh Williams
Dustin Neat
Jason Jameson
Eddie Carrier Jr.
Greg Johnson
Steve Casebolt
Chad Smith
Rod Conley
Bill Blair Jr.
Jeff Alsip
Jim Price
Kent Robinson
Tim Prince
Jerry Rice
Steve Landrum
David Spille
Josh McGuire
Jesse Lay
Duane Chamberlain
Cody Mahoney

Gary
07-23-2011, 10:56 PM
It was a WOW LM feature tonight at Florence. :D It was good to see Branscum win the Mods feature too. Two great features tonight.

MontanaMagic1619*
07-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Congratulations to " The Cowboy " for an obviously fine run tonight !

buster83
07-23-2011, 11:40 PM
how many times did they swap the lead
i lost count,then a lap car got in the way
at the checkered.
good job by Mike Jewell and John Gill

NormP
07-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Last year's tuneup was a pretty good race, but I think tonight was ten times better and probably the best race I've seen this year.

James literally sideways and being pushed by a lapped car across the finish line for the win....unbelievable!

hoodpin
07-24-2011, 12:26 AM
How Scott James kept from spinning out in turn 4 when he was up scraping the wall with about 5 to go I'll never know. He got up on the wheel tonight and took that race away from Lanigan!! WOW!

rde787
07-24-2011, 06:49 AM
What happened to him in the start of the feature? I seen him get push started out of the in field then pulled in quickly. thought a local buy might of had a shot. Also, what happened to Jerry Rice?

9bugman
07-24-2011, 10:19 AM
Great race. Does anyone have any info on the feature payout?

Gary
07-24-2011, 11:27 AM
Jesse Lay What happened to him in the start of the feature? I seen him get push started out of the in field then pulled in quickly. thought a local buy might of had a shot. Also, what happened to Jerry Rice?

Lay's car looked great winning his heat race. When he was going through the infield to the scales, I noticed his right front tire was turned out. It looked like something was broke. It looked like they got that fixed and he had engine problems in the feature. I was hoping he would make a run for the win in the feature.

Great race. Does anyone have any info on the feature payout?

It was $5,000 to win. I don't know about the other payouts.

hubbman
07-24-2011, 11:50 AM
All i can say is WOW!!! What a race, best I've seen this year.

Penni Tration
07-24-2011, 04:09 PM
What happened to him in the start of the feature? I seen him get push started out of the in field then pulled in quickly. thought a local buy might of had a shot. Also, what happened to Jerry Rice?

Jesse shouldnt have got to start front row.he came out late for the feature and left the trackbeing push and then come out to start on the front row.wrongwrongwrong

TS FAN
07-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Racing at Florence A+

mad_CADer
07-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Florence $5000 Finish

Scott James
DarrellLanigan
Mike Jewell
John Gill
Brad Neat
Josh Williams
Dustin Neat
Jason Jameson
Eddie Carrier Jr.
Greg Johnson
Steve Casebolt
Chad Smith
Rod Conley
Bill Blair Jr.
Jeff Alsip
Jim Price
Kent Robinson
Tim Prince
Jerry Rice
Steve Landrum
David Spille
Josh McGuire
Jesse Lay
Duane Chamberlain
Cody Mahoney

OH.......MY.......GOODNESS!!!!!!

Craig D1ckens

Stud Rankin
07-25-2011, 12:27 PM
I thought Dustin Linville raced there sat nite, didnt see his name in the rundown.

NormP
07-25-2011, 06:30 PM
He didn't make the feature.