PDA

View Full Version : Roaring Knob Results?

MacDawg
07-23-2011, 11:48 PM
Anyone heard anything

dirttrackin13
07-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Gary Dalton wins Jared Hawkins and Tim senic top 3... Gordon lead most of the race Dalton got under him in 3 and 4 and ran him up the track about it the fence with 2 to go then last lap Hawkins tried a Massive slide job on Dalton in 1 & 2 last 5 laps of the feature was worth admission... Louie K won mods, Troy Shields won Crates....

Silverado
07-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Way to go Gary! I hope you are coming to Elkins next Friday!

First Beer
07-24-2011, 01:25 AM
Gary Dalton ran someone to the fence??!?!?! say it ain't so

JOSHUA31
07-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Gary Dalton, is a pure A.S.S. Hole.... He flat ran over Gordon cause he could not pass him

JOSHUA31
07-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Bttttttttttt

bubbaray
07-24-2011, 10:06 AM
Rubbing is racing and once again Gordon can't handle the pressure can't lead or win unless he starts on the pole good job and good show Gary showed um how its done one More time once again how childish to come into victory lane and run your mouth can't stand it when u get beat

dirttrackin13
07-24-2011, 12:44 PM
Its not like gary dumped him he got below him and his car took off for the cushion gordon could of just as much rolled out of it and crossed over coming off 4 or into 1. With the problem on the front straight i guess we shouldnt b seeing gordon at the knob for a while if the track sticks to its rules.

31racefan31
07-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Not like he dumped him??? It's really hard to JUST back out of the throttle and drive under someone while they are in the process of caving the entire driver side of your car in and pushing you toward the fence!!!!! And by the way after listening to the conversation myself the track promoter had no issue with Gordon after the race! If you think dalton didn't CAVE the entire side of gordons car in I have pictures to prove you wrong. If it wasn't for the last caution Dalton wouldn't have even caught Gordon anyway!!!!!

Harper00HFan
07-24-2011, 05:17 PM
I could of seen the black flag used last night a couple of times if they had a flagman.

bubbaray
07-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Gordon wouldn't have been leading if he was'nt on the pole. The end result is Dalton won
As far as the mouth battle in victory lane Jones wasn't there it was Danny Wilson who broke it up. It makes for good racing the fans love it. Its like watching madhouse on TV. I miss that show

31racefan31
07-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Fans love to see the battles but drivers and owners hate paying to fix the cars If Dalton could have passed Gordon without slamming into him it would have been a good deal.

elkinsoutlaw
07-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Gordon don't mind dishing out and never makes mistakes. I remember last year Gordon spun poor skip hare out just to gain a spot hare had a good run going and his tires were going away. Gordon just plain spun him instead of trying to pass him. Poor Gordon shoe is on the other foot now and you got beat and now u all want to cry about it. Last year you never even apologized for dumping skip and he was parked next to him

Mud Mod
07-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Those last 5 laps were INSANE!

bubbaray
07-26-2011, 09:18 AM
I know when u lose a race its upsetting I know I use to race but u don't stop on the front streach and shoot the gut your middle finger especiallity when there are a lot of kids and ladies in the stand. Then let one of your crew down there cursing and swearing to the driver hey if your going to argue it should be the drivers arguing on the front streach for one thing there is always a lot of kids down there to see the driver and get there pictures. Most tracks that would get u a timeout of course some people in the stands said that Gordon was thrown out last year for fighting and starting trouble wow

elkinsoutlaw
07-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Evidently they don't put up with arguing in victory lane they disqualified and threw the Guy out for life. That might be a little harsh but it will make them think twice about doing It.

lightning2597
07-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Evidently they don't put up with arguing in victory lane they disqualified and threw the Guy out for life. That might be a little harsh but it will make them think twice about doing It.

What!?! They disqualified Gordon Saturday night..... and threw him out for life? Am I understanding this right? If so..... give me a break! For some words being exchanged.... by a crew member..... in a time when car counts are hard to come by..... lose a weekly car!!!! WHAT!?!

Besides..... Gary was just lucky some of the fans in the stands were not aloud threw the fence down on the track..... IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY WORSE THAN JUST WORDS BEING EXCHANGED!!!! One of the dirtiest drivers around! OH.... by the way, check the right side of Gary's car out..... you will never see the decals clean! number smeared off after Saturday Night! ....LMAO

MacDawg
07-27-2011, 11:28 PM
What!?! They disqualified Gordon Saturday night..... and threw him out for life? Am I understanding this right? If so..... give me a break! For some words being exchanged.... by a crew member..... in a time when car counts are hard to come by..... lose a weekly car!!!! WHAT!?!

Besides..... Gary was just lucky some of the fans in the stands were not aloud threw the fence down on the track..... IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY WORSE THAN JUST WORDS BEING EXCHANGED!!!! One of the dirtiest drivers around! OH.... by the way, check the right side of Gary's car out..... you will never see the decals clean! number smeared off after Saturday Night! ....LMAO

Gordon was NOT DQed or thrown out. The thing elkinsoutlaw wrote involved an incident between the steel Block Bandits and the owner of 1md car at Virginia Motor Speedway a few weeks ago.