23 - Travis Smith
17 - Cody Sisson
21 - Randy Brady
19 - Landon Bagby

CRUISER:
3 - Edwin Scott/Wes Chavez

PaperMen
07-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I gotta get down to Dixie on my nights off....i missed one heck of a show last night.

dixiefan1985
07-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Just wanted to say what a great job Bo Stanley Jr. did in the limited class Saturday night!! If that car would have had wings that boy would have been flying in the air I think he was driving with one tire on the track the whole heat race and he had to have scared that car he passed for the lead. Saturday was some of the best all around racing in all divisions that I have seen in a while. Great job Dixie Drivers my hat goes off to each and every one of you!

dirtfuseI4
07-26-2011, 07:14 PM
If you havent had the chance to attend a race at dixie speedway this year, you definitely need to go. I have been to 6 races this year at dixie and all have been action packed. Saturday nights slm race was awesome. 5 cars were in the mix for the win for the better part of the feature. Wayne Echols was passed by Clanton with a few laps to go and battled back door to door til the checkers flew and won by a nose. Whats more impressive is Echols did it on the bottom grove. The track was in great shape. To get the track conditions in the shape it was in saturday with no dust is impressive to say the least. For 10.00 grandstand admission, you will definitely get yor moneys worth.

alan65313
07-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Just wanted to say what a great job Bo Stanley Jr. did in the limited class Saturday night!! If that car would have had wings that boy would have been flying in the air I think he was driving with one tire on the track the whole heat race and he had to have scared that car he passed for the lead. Saturday was some of the best all around racing in all divisions that I have seen in a while. Great job Dixie Drivers my hat goes off to each and every one of you!

Can't forget the race in the feature. Awsome side by side racing with the 84 Jason Smith. Was good racing all around that night. Crate looked as there was gonna be a tight race between 3 cars at one point. And the super late models race was awsome also. That whole night was some of the best racing I have seen there in a long time!

Sizemore20
07-28-2011, 08:24 PM
I wasn't scared....but I was impressed when Superman passed me in that 49 car!!! Great job by Bo!!! I heard Superman started wearing Bo Stanley pajamas after that pass! :)

alan65313
07-28-2011, 10:37 PM
I guess that 84 Runnin Wild car was kryptonite for "Superman" then

SLMdirtfan
07-29-2011, 09:12 AM
Dang sounds like I missed a good one. Can't wait to get back to Dixie this Sat. night. Been to a handful of races there this year myself and by far the best racing action i've seen anywhere this year.