PDA

View Full Version : 441 speedway-- dublin ga

latemodel28d
07-25-2011, 12:23 PM
anyone have results from the lm and crates from 7-23

jason016
07-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Brandon Overton won the Late Model feature. Ben Faircloth won a war with Jordy Nipper to claim the Crate win.

buckshotU2
07-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Ben and Jordy put on a great show in the crates but to me Kyle Bridges put on the show in the late models. I've seen him here on several occasions but he really stood out to me this weekend. Overton was just in another time zone for most of the race.

Anyone know what happened to Ben in the $3000 race? He took the green I thought,but didn't remember seeing him after the 1st caution.

gotbite
07-25-2011, 02:58 PM
yes, Kyle put on a show. GREAT JOB KYLE and CREW!!!!

dalexander19
07-25-2011, 03:00 PM
No doubt Kyle Busch I mean Bridges was the showmaker in the latemodels even after all the ray miller calls and getting run over by an idiot he still run 4th, might have been a diff story had they ran the original planned 40 laps. It's a crock of sh1t to have a 2 day show and run a 25 lap feature!!!

old17ford
07-25-2011, 05:41 PM
D19 I thought RAY MILLER was in WAYCROSS .

racingfan101
07-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Ray miller was at waycross and the races were ran right without any thing happening, you take the trouble ppl away and its smooth as glass!

there wasnt one tore up car, the race was clean,

nlms is the best series in the south east

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-25-2011, 05:55 PM
nlms is the best series in the south east

When I hear of a couple cars actually getting put on the tail for once, I will believe you.

When the cars look like the rules say they should, I will believe you.

dalexander19
07-25-2011, 06:37 PM
What I was referring to is the piss poor calls that's been made this year by the nlmss like mastersbuilt said when a car brings out a caution and stops on the race track theyre not suppose to get that spot back and when one car passes another and they complete a lap before a caution the car that got passed doesn't get there spot back. But when guy get on here and say how great things are with his series I can tell u they don't go but to 1 series race a month if that and I can tell u the only reason the car count was up was bc of needmore being closed. And I can promise u this I'm not with a trouble maker my driver is probably one of the cleanest out there he's just tired of getting f* cked by ray miller!!!! On the other hand Kyle bridges u drove one hell of a race buddy I'm sure I seen a better show in Dublin than all these once a month race fans did in wayx!!!!

latemodel28d
07-25-2011, 09:45 PM
i dont have a dog in this fight, but ppl say they cater to such and such driver, which is funny bc last year it was the 26 but yet he didnt win the championship, they make calls like they see it... some calls can go either way. no matter what track you go to someone will say certain ppl are being favoritism. the car count wasnt bc needmore closed down, wasnt that many regulars that ran needmore on a reg basis there for the lm. albany and other tracks where racing... and if you noticed needmores cars droped big time the last few nights they ran... ray miller and the nlms is a good series. the racing at needmore was clean other then a few single car spins...

dalexander19
07-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Man we (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near run every race with ray last year and this year until the race in phenix city this year, and had no prob until we sat on the pole last yr in Brunswick and series come around and got a fuel sample and said it was illegal( which for record wasn't) so we asked do we need to drain the fuel cell they said no as long as u start on the rear ure good we asked well what if we win they said it will be ok we were also leading the points at this time also. Started on the rear once they figured out they could take advantage it's been the same way ever since pass a car and they get there spot back, car infront of us spin give em back there spot. We tried to be supportive of the series but enough is enough the series hasn't been worth a sh1t since Tim and Mary Jane quit and it's only gonna get worse when Travis takes over. And by the way we still waiting on that drum of fuel ray!!!!

dalexander19
07-25-2011, 10:58 PM
I'll tell u what Jeffrey pick u one underdog driver that runs rays series one that doesn't have a endless bank account and go to the next 5 races in a row and I will guarantee u this best series in the south u been promoting will end up looking like sh1t on a shingle.

latemodel28d
07-26-2011, 12:54 PM
im not promoting anything, i dont know ray miller or any of of his staff personally. really the only time i talk to mr miller is when he passes me while hes riding the gulf kart and ill say hey. i been following this series since i turn 16 and was able to drive myself to the races, by far its got good racing and normally you can count on a decent car count(get ur money worth) i hear so and so get screwd or they dont check so and so tires, i cant say bc i dont witness any of that(just like sat someone said they checked everyones tires but 2 drivers) truth is every track, series, ect are gonna have its flaws, ppl get pissed of bc of calls that go either way, im sure ill be screwd at one point or another but life goes on, suck it up and move on to the next race, all tracks and series are hurting one way or another and need some loving by the races. maybe this will get better

swingarm4life
07-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Im pretty sure they run all the laps in both latemodel classes. The last caution came out in the nationals on like lap 34 or 35. And by the way they didnt make just make it a 2 day show for us racers, they did it to make a little extra money for a very good cause.

dalexander19
07-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Im pretty sure they run all the laps in both latemodel classes. The last caution came out in the nationals on like lap 34 or 35. And by the way they didnt make just make it a 2 day show for us racers, they did it to make a little extra money for a very good cause.

Ure right man it was for a good cause but u didn't see no more than what u usually see on a regular Saturday nite, I promise u they told us b4 the race that it was gonna be cut to 25 laps they may have run 40 laps cautions included but no more than 25 greenflag laps.