PDA

View Full Version : New n like new parts. Gotta go NOW! Bert, Quarter Master, KSE, FSR, Fastshaft& more

stunner
07-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Brinn aluminum transmission. It is fresh with new seals. 100% guaranteed bolt in ready. Asking $1125 shipped

NEW Sweet collapsable steering column. Never ran and brand new with the steering coupler. Lists for $275+. I will take $235

NEW FSR triple pass radiator. It was mocked up and filled with water but never ran. Will come with brand new upper and lower hoses and clamps. Radiator alone was $319. I will take $300

NEW set of Hooker Harness seat belts. These are the best belts money can buy. They are Red in color and come with the gel pad upgrade. These are the rachet tight belts. Never bolted in or used. Just bought less than a month ago. List is $425. I will take $300

Brand new KSE front drive (IMCA legal) set-up. Pump is not included! You get the pulley for the water pump, the belt, and the bracket that mounts the pump off the water pump, and hardware kit with spacers. The stuff has been mocked up but never ran! This set-up is $250 plus shipping in the performance catalogs. I will take $175 shipped. Must go!!

1 new sealed 20 gallon barrel of CenPECO 20w50 racing oil. Its never even been opened. I pay over $300 for the barrel. Engine builder wants me to run a different oil now so my loss is your gain. $250 to your door

NEW Fluidyne deck mount oil cooler. It has been bolted up to the car but never had any liquids in it or even had a line attached as I switched set-ups before running. Its in the original box. It was $289 new plus tax and shipping. I will take $200 shipped

Bowtie Aluminum sbc highrise intake. Similar to the super victor. Its in excellent used condition asking $125

Quickchange pullbar mounts. These are off a SkyRocket but will work for most any mod. They are in great shape I just switched to a different set-up. Asking $35 shipped

60" centered bare 9" housing. This is the GN style that takes the Winters style hubs. It has had the pullbar brackets removed so its ready for yours. This will fit SkyRocket, Hughes, Shaw, GRT, Dirtworks and many other chassis. Its guaranteed straight. $150 and I can ship this threw UPS no problem.

17" steering wheel with coupler. $30

Edelbrock Torker intake $75

2 Winters magnesium quickchange rear covers. They both have a bolt hole that has broke but are very very useable. $65 ea

BERT 1pc crank coupler with htd drive built on. Over $160 new. Its in great shape. Asking $85

Bert 2pc crank coupler with HTD drive. Flywheel needs replaced. Coupler is excellent shape. Asking $55

Bert/Brinn button couplers for using flexplate or the small flywheel. 1 steel left. They sell new for $55. I will take $30 for the steel.

4.86, 5.12 and 5.42 quickchange gears. In great shape $25 ea or all 3 for $75 shipped

4 carb hats. 1-cv, 1-willys, 2 blue. Asking $5ea

2 jaz overflow tanks. Asking $10ea

gilmer water pump/crank pulley set-up. Its complete with the mandrel. $65

CV Products alum upper water pump pulley. Asking $20

1 PPM double ajustable jbar. $35

SBC 8 quart claimer style oil pan in great shape. Asking $75

New bolt-in battery box complete with mounts. Its been mocked up but never ran. Its a nice well designed one. Asking $30

1 used set of 2 lever alum shifters. In great shape. I switched colors is all. Asking $25

6 NEW Napa gold 14x4" air filters. Its a sealed case. I switched to the r2c this year. $50 for the case

2-Oval craft firewall mount P/S resevoir tank. Both in excellent condition. $65 new. I'll take $35ea

Swift 5" 800 pound front spring $90 new asking $35 and its been used very very little

New spindle savers for metric spindles. Asking $10

Pro-Lite steering quickner (small blue body). Asking $70 shipped

New sweet splined steering coupler in package $40

Hex steering wheel couplers. Asking $10ea

4 throttle pedals. Asking $10ea

4 6 Blade fans. Asking $10ea

5 4 blade fans. Asking $20ea

Lead that has been formed into ballast for racing purposes. Only have about 1100 lbs left as its been selling fast. Will sell for $1 per pound and ship up to 68 lbs at a time threw the USPS for $12.95 in shipping. Or will sell it in large lots for much less.

Many misc items like new in box MSD stuff, new boxes of rivits, new fuel pumps, new oberg filters, fan and carb spacers, aeroquip lines and fittings, piston sets, titanium valve sets, titanium retainer sets, misc rocker arms,driveshafts, axles, axle tubes, fiberglass roofs, scale cart with scale pads, fuel cells, new brake pad sets, 9" yokes, and just lots more misc items.

I won't be using this stuff and its to nice of stuff to let sit. My prices are starting points. I just wanna move some of this stuff. If your serious I will deal!! I can ship items very reasonable. I also have many many many other items so if you need something you dont see give me a call! I just want to move the stuff ASAP! 815-990-8865

stunner
08-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Pro power spacer is sold. Bert bell,starter, and KSE pump are also sold pending payment. I'm dealing guys n wanna move these parts. Make me offers

stunner
08-05-2011, 12:57 PM
List is updated. I have sold alot but would like to move the rest. Keep making offers guys as I am dealing.

stunner
08-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Lets deal guys. I wanna move this stuff ASAP

stunner
08-14-2011, 04:36 PM
make offers. parts gotta move

stunner
08-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Hooker Harness is sold. Lets deal guys.