PDA

View Full Version : Turnkey IMCA Skyrocket with 383 engine, Brinn trans

stunner
07-29-2011, 11:41 AM
I have a 2004 SkyRocket modified. I will sell it turnkey or sell engine and trans seperately. Car is very straight. It was stubbed in 2009 and updated at that time as well. You could never tell its been stubbed as it was done on Kell's jig and done flawlessly. The pullbar mount has recently been repaired. All the right frontend parts are on it. Car has fastshaft driveshaft, dynatech headers, MSD 6al with 7800 chip, aluminum radiator, Afco rebuildable shocks by Harris. Car has been used to this point in season to lead the Hawkeye Dirt Tour points by previous owner. New power steering system. 5.43 gear. Asking $5500 for car minus seat. Here is a link to a PIC OF THE CAR

http://www.dirttour.com/hawkeye/news/2011/0719-hdt-han(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-county-preview.html

Brinn transmission. Its fresh with zero time on it since rebuilt with new discs, seals, and bushings. Asking $1150

second Brinn also just had new seals put in and completely checked over. The discs have 8 nites on them since new. I am asking $1000

No hidden junk here its all good equipment. My plans have changed with local tracks closing early so I have decided to sell. I wont sell car till engine and trans are sold. 815-990-8865