PDA

View Full Version : Wild nite at Molers 7/29/11

BigDaddy26
07-29-2011, 11:48 PM
First things first. Congrats to Kims Daughter for making two laps in a chevette on her 12th birthday. Happy Birthday.
Now, on to the races. The track looked really good. Tonight was a wild night for some drivers. Congrats to "Insane" Duane Chamberlain on his big victory in the feature. Can anyone tell me what the difference was between Ratliffs tire change and Dohms tire change was? Dohm got his spot back after leaving the track and Ratliff was put on the tail. Terrible call. Speaking of Dohm, I have heard he is a fast driver but he is definatly not a driver for anyone to look up to. I think someone should have broken that middle finger off and shoved it up his a**. He looked like he was trying to make contact with every car on the track. Then to show how smart he is (sarcasm), he protests by waving his hand out the side of his car. With no glove on it! Hey stupid, rules say racing gloves are mandatory. You almost disqualified yourself. Now thats smart racing. Next time, have someone make you a checklist of all your safety equipment you are required to wear so you dont forget on that long ride to the track.
As for the modifieds, did anyone else notice that 2 of the best drivers in modifieds (Weasel and Buzzard) couldnt keep up with the 9h car? Car was gripping good tonight, Matt. Congrats on the win.