PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wall Takes 1st Annual Shoals Shocker 50 @ NAS - Results

tennesseeracefan
07-30-2011, 03:16 AM
North Alabama Speedway
Tuscumbia, AL

Friday July 29, 2011

Unofficial Results

$5,000 to win Super Late Models - 37 Cars

1) Chris Wall
2) Ronnie Johnson
3) Klint Byars
4) Anthony Burroughs
5) Rick Rickman
6) Brian Rickman
7) Billy Moyer Jr
Dylan Ames
9) Stacy Taylor
10) Eric Cooley
11) Chad Winkles
12) Tony Knowles
13) Scott Creel
14) Kelly Hanvey
15) Jerry Owens
16) David Breazeale
17) Ronny Lee Hollingsworth
1 Josh Putnam
19) Johnny Stokes
20) David Gentry
21) Mark Fields
22) Chase Washington
23) Brian Reese
24) Jamie Flannigan

Mini Stocks - 10 Cars

1) Matt Guin
2) Bradley McKinney
3) Brian Story
4) 97 ?
5) Jason Thompson
- Terrell and Mitchell finished 1-2, but I'm guessing they were DQ'd since Guin was in victory lane.

Late Model Stocks - 11 Cars

1) Chris Ragan
2) Trent Letson
3) Tim Knight
4) Johnny Kelly
5) Howard Means

Open Wheel Modifieds - 12 Cars

1) Lucas Lee
2) Henry Hanger
3) Jason Markewitz
4) Luke Riddle
5) Paul Robinson

Modified Street - 10 Cars

1) Casey Ledlow
2) Jason Stone
3) Rex Michael
4) Jimmy Nolen
5) Jimmy Pitts

- Final feature was over at 1:39 A.M.

otto9
07-30-2011, 11:05 AM
First of all I want to say what a great turnout of cars and fans at North Alabama, biggest crowd I have seen there in years.

I have two questions what kind of call that was made when Wall and Knowles got together and then, where id the durometer go, did the tech man lose it!

tennesseeracefan
07-30-2011, 11:40 AM
First of all I want to say what a great turnout of cars and fans at North Alabama, biggest crowd I have seen there in years.

I have two questions what kind of call that was made when Wall and Knowles got together and then, where id the durometer go, did the tech man lose it!

I feel that Tony Knowles got screwed $5,000 dollars. Wall knew that Knowles had been running the top, and had already tried to run him off the track once in turn two. If he tried to slide in front of me like he did Tony Knowles, I'd give him the boot too. I became a even bigger fan of Tony Knowles after last night.

castone
07-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Knowles was fixing to run away with it, and wall knew it and had just about stop racing and gone to blocking a lot of tracks would have not even thrown the caution wall was in the enfield out of the way, since they did it would have been nice to put them both back up front or both to the rear. Knowles came form about 19 starting all the way to the front and RJ started 12th came to 2nd so they certainly did have a good car race!!