PDA

View Full Version : 7/30 Cleveland..... RAINED OUT!!! Next Sat. Night S.A.S RETURN $5,000 to-WIN

Steve Hixson
07-30-2011, 12:09 PM
USED CAR NIGHT (..... to be given away to a lucky racefan) + CRATE LM's ($450 to-WIN) + Hobby MiD SeaSon CHaMPioNSHiP & Limited and Pony races......

TUES. 8/2 Open Practice

Hotrod50
07-30-2011, 07:44 PM
If you guys don't want to race this track, you should sell it and let someone else run it. There was no reason to cancel. I was less than one mile from that track all afternoon and there was not enough rain to hurt that track. You cancel at a drop of a hat, shame on you!

acetone
07-30-2011, 11:33 PM
If you guys don't want to race this track, you should sell it and let someone else run it. There was no reason to cancel. I was less than one mile from that track all afternoon and there was not enough rain to hurt that track. You cancel at a drop of a hat, shame on you!

i will be there next week. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed if you do (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed if you dont. were you going there tonight

Hotrod50
07-31-2011, 06:33 AM
Plan on going to North Georgia Thursday. Still up in the air about going to Cleveland Sat.