PDA

View Full Version : TOD HERNANDEZ SMACKSDOWN NORTH Ga SPEEDWAY WITH WHITE-FLAG VICTORY

Steve Hixson
07-31-2011, 11:26 AM
TOD HERNANDEZ SMACKSDOWN NORTH GA SPEEDWAY WITH WHITE-FLAG VICTORY

Dalton/Chatsworth, GA (7/30/11) --- Racer Tod Hernandez (# T6) of Chattanooga, TN SmackeDown the competition Saturday night at North GA Speedway. Despite threatening weather conditions, races went on as scheduled at the place known as CLUB NASTY FAST outside Dalton, GA and in the end it was Hernandez parking his "Big Chief Racing, Hixson Flight Museum, Sharp's Service Center, D.G.R, American Racer Tires, KC Graphics, Performance Masters, Gene's Racing Parts, Austin Trucking" sponsored MasterSbilt / Tommy Smelley powered machine in victory lane. "That was an awesome race..." exclaimed Hernandez after the victory. "I've had to put alot of faith in my crew chief and SMOKEY really has this car set rite" giving promts to Justin Owens, who's the main man behind the wrenches. Hernandez started 5th in the 20-lap Limited Late Model feature after finishing 3rd in the first of two heats. Bobby Mayse (# 22) of Harrison, TN led coming to the white-flag, but as the checkers flew it was Hernandez taking the $550 victory. This was Hernandez's third win of the season at North GA, the first two coming in early April. Look for Hernandez to kick-off next weekend early as North GA Speedway hosts a Thursday (8/4) night TOPLESS Special for LLM/Crate's paying $1,200 to-WIN. Keep up with the team on facebook.

North GA Speedway 7/30/11
LLM - 20 Lap $550 to-WIN

1. Tod Hernandez (# T6) of Chattanooga, TN
2. Bobby Mayse (# 22) of Harrison, TN
3. Spencer Singleton (# 71) of Dalton, GA
4. Seth Wimpy (# 16) of Morganton, GA
5. Devin Dilbeck (# 30) of Copperhill, TN
6. Trig Parris (# 1) of Blue Ridge, GA
7. Jamie Lundford (# 41) of Chatsworth, GA
8. Dustin Cansler (# 18) of Cleveland, TN
9. David Doss (# 28) of Cleveland, TN
10. Heather Taylor (# 07) of Copperhill, TN
11. Rex Richey (# 68) of Tazewell, TN
12. Scott Green (# 00) of Dalton, GA

DNS: Todd McHorter and Aaron Wilson

chrisd4
07-31-2011, 12:05 PM
i can say im a new t6 fan he drove a nice clean race way to go todd u the man;)

staggerstick
07-31-2011, 05:26 PM
hats off to hernandez. he drove a dang good race. best show of the night.

BDOSS28FAN
07-31-2011, 05:36 PM
very impressive win. glad to see him back in victory lane. great crew, some of the nicest folks you will ever meet. a well deserved win.

garacefan11
08-01-2011, 12:21 AM
he did good saturday but hes been dirty at N Ga this year too (A track regular, Burke, still isnt racing)...he did a great job wining the race but itll take a little more to win me over. :cool:. but hey, i hope he shows up thursday and we will see if he can repeat

BDOSS28FAN
08-01-2011, 07:53 AM
he did good saturday but hes been dirty at N Ga this year too (A track regular, Burke, still isnt racing)...he did a great job wining the race but itll take a little more to win me over. :cool:. but hey, i hope he shows up thursday and we will see if he can repeat

how was that todd's fault when his right rear tire hit burks left front. if he was being a dirty driver, as a racer i would think he would have made contact with his right front not rear. dont think either one of these guys would have caused it on purpose. jmo

stevo
08-01-2011, 10:46 AM
rr TO LF WILL PUT FRONT OF CAR INTO THE WALL

BDOSS28FAN
08-01-2011, 12:02 PM
rr TO LF WILL PUT FRONT OF CAR INTO THE WALL
well lets think logical about this. if my RR is fixing to hit your left front which one of us can see that situation better, since its behind me and in front of you i would say you would be in the position to see it so in that case i would say to avoid the wreck maybe you should try lifting instead of staying in the gas. i have also been told any contact from door back on passenger side is the other guys fault. like i said previously i dont think either driver would have wrecked the other one intentionally. its racing. jmo

stevo
08-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Your right if a guy is comming up on you its usually a bluff.to make you lift some do some don't so the car in front could have not come up.or the rear car could lift.

garacefan11
08-01-2011, 06:36 PM
i wasnt trying to start anything, thats old news anyway. When it happened it looked like he drove all over him and Burke didnt seem to think it was an accident at the time but what do i know. like i said good job last weekend, i look forward to seeing if he can outrun the field on the bottom this thursday.