PDA

View Full Version : Flagging An Ad

roundtrack
07-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Just a notification to flag AD #2271245 Rocket Roller on Racing Junk. This AD is posted by Brent James out of Maryland. Alias Brenty, Brent James Industries, BJI among others. He personally ripped me off for $300 worth of late model parts that was ordered two weeks before Xmas 2009 and never received. The phone number 410-251-1138 matches the number still in my phone. I called the local court system but they had no way to recover my money even if guilty in small claims court. I would love to drive up there and rip off his head, but that would only land me in jail, so I have elected to flag every AD I can find posted by him. I have received PM's from people he has stiffed on rear ends, flywheels and other misc parts. Sorry to take up a slot here but hope it saves somebody some ca$h. Thanks

powerslide
08-02-2011, 11:18 AM
let me give this a bump. I buy alot of used parts and i am on a shoe string budget i understand the pain you had on this

roundtrack
08-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Thank you very much. My son and I sold our mini-stock and were putting together our first late model. I needed some basic stuff and ordered a radiator, power steering pump, mount bracket and such. Sent him a money order 2 weeks before Xmas 2009 and he confirmed received money. He went so far as to give me fake tracking numbers, parts going out today, promised money was being returned, the whole speech. Never received squat and he eventually quit answering calls/e-mails. Funny thing, today he sends me 3 PM's wanting to know why I'm flagging his AD's and offers to send me parts from his list. What a deal..lol...Not gonna send me my money so the flagging continues.

roundtrack
08-02-2011, 09:48 PM
The AD# has changed to 2272221 on racing junk. Still Brent James and still a rip-off. Anything Laurel, DE and/or central Maryland, phone # 410-251-1138 Also he has never worked in Ricky Elliot's shop in case you've heard that story. Thanks to those who have sent PM's.

Tom Fields
08-23-2011, 05:49 PM
back to the top

BLAHBLAH
08-23-2011, 09:21 PM
there are new ads again on the other site,,helpn----out