PDA

View Full Version : "LIKE"..."Let John Force Race in the Prelude to the Dream!!!

Killer
08-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Go to FB and "LIKE"..."Let John Force Race in the Prelude to the Dream!!! I think he'd add a new chapter of excitement

https://www.facebook.com/roeberta?sk=photos#!/pages/Let-John-Force-Race-in-the-Prelude-to-the-Dream-at-Eldora-in-2012/156821771050317

Madcat
08-03-2011, 08:49 PM
If he really wants to race, I am sure Tony would love to have another Celeb. in the race. Knowing how Tony handles the Prelude, I am sure it just hasn't been posed before.

baker1b
08-05-2011, 07:09 PM
I've thought that from the start. This guy is one of the funniest people on the planet and will add to the show for sure. Just my opion though and my wife says that aint worth much. But thanks for listening. GOD BLESS

DIRTFAN01
08-05-2011, 08:36 PM
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nascar_marbles__17/ept_sports_nascar_marbles-808110470-1274557819.jpg?ym7lcLDDwkm7S81B

PearsonJrfan
08-05-2011, 08:52 PM
id much rather see a dirt late model driver in there. to many egos would be hurt to let that happen

almost broke
08-06-2011, 04:36 PM
let the 15x world champion into the race with some of those pre-madonnas of nascar,

jog49
08-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Holding a steering wheel straight for six seconds doesn't exactly equate to slinging a SLM around on a 1/2 mile track! He would be a danger unto himself as well as all the competitors (who probably know what to do in a SLM). Running his mouth (nonstop) about drag racing isn't about all of him you can stand?

MILLER7FAN
08-08-2011, 03:42 PM
holding a steering wheel straight for six seconds doesn't exactly equate to slinging a slm around on a 1/2 mile track! He would be a danger unto himself as well as all the competitors (who probably know what to do in a slm). Running his mouth (nonstop) about drag racing isn't about all of him you can stand?
well said, he may bring in a few more fans but lets keep it safe

ozzie 35
08-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Holding a steering wheel straight for six seconds doesn't exactly equate to slinging a SLM around on a 1/2 mile track! He would be a danger unto himself as well as all the competitors (who probably know what to do in a SLM). Running his mouth (nonstop) about drag racing isn't about all of him you can stand?

there have been drag racers in the Prelude for the last several years. Ron Capps and Cruz Pedregon.This is a show,it's not meant to be the worlds most competative Dirt race.That race is the following weekend, aka, "The Dream".They are there to raise money for well deserving charities. John Force would be a great addition to the race.I think John knows how to turn a steering wheel,I don't think everywhere he goes is in a straight line.Of course a full timeDirt Late Model driver would do better than the cup guys,but keep in mind, alot of those cup guys came from dirt.

TerryM
08-08-2011, 06:40 PM
I can't stand John Force, but he should be as welcomed as anyone else who has driven in the Prelude. As someone else stated, it's not as if drag racers have been excluded in the past. Where does Force himself stand on this issue? Is he interested, and has he even contacted anyone about being included? Or is this just a fan of his wanting to see him there?