PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK at Thunder Mountain Speedway August 19/20 for $23,000 Double Header!

FASTRAKPR
08-06-2011, 12:49 PM
FASTRAK SE/ME Tour heads to Thunder Mountain Speedway WV, for “Double Header”

For the first time in history the FASTRAK SE/ME Dirt Late Model Tour will make its way to a tremendous double header weekend at the newly formed Thunder Mountain Speedway in Hanover WV. Friday night August 19th will be a $2000 to win event with Saturday paying a $3000 to win event bringing the grand total of almost $23,000 paid to FASTRAK teams that weekend.

Heath Ellis has taken over management of the speedway and made it a tremendous success. With money machines, late model ride along’s and more, Heath has brought the speedway back to life in 2011. The event is expected to be a tremendous success with the huge fan base FASTRAK has in the area. Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and to get there as early as possible as it is expected to be a “sell out” crowd.

Lots of entertainment will be on hand for the weekend as the support classes are second to none at the speedway. In addition there will be fireworks both nights, 4 wide salute to the fans, a drawing each night for one lucky fan to throw the green flag for the main event and another for the ride in the FASTRAK Official Pace truck during the 4 wide salute plus a driver autograph session on Saturday night starting at 5:00 PM.

Drivers are expected from Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia and West Virginia as the FASTRAK NE Region is off that weekend. Plus this will be a chance for FASTRAK teams from all over the country to have the opportunity to size up the competition headed into the highly anticipated $250,000 National Championship in October.

“I can’t wait to get there” stated FASTRAK Founder Stan Lester. The staff at Thunder Mountain has been great to work with and I’m certain the fans are going to see one of the best dirt late model races of their lives”.

Be sure to make it to one of the most exciting dirt late model events in 2011 for the state of West Virginia.

Drivers and fans are encouraged to make their motel reservations asap as rooms are very limited in the city. Both motels are expected to be completely sold out.

Stone Creek Lodge: (304) 664-6430 www.stonecreeklodge1.com
Mountain Breeze Motel: (304) 664-2238 www.mtnbreezemotel.com
Thunder Mountain Speedway www.racethundermountain.com
FASTRAK Racing Series www.fastrakracing.com