PDA

View Full Version : Fairbury, Il Late Model feature winner...

Wendell 6M
08-06-2011, 11:43 PM
1. 24 Ryan Unzicker
2. 83 Scott Bull
3. 35 Derrick Chandler

Heck of a race with alot of side by side racing hats of to the track crew at FALS

cdustyr1
08-07-2011, 12:59 AM
had Chandler under him and Bull outside of him - untimely caution for those of us cheering for the local boys

racefan00
08-08-2011, 07:10 PM
ryan should been put to the tail for spinning out the lapped car that was bs
hes lucky he didnt turn him in the wall or flip him,
once again fairbury turns their head when its one of the locals
and ryan complained about shirley getting into him looks like ryan is no better than what he was complaining about.
very disappointing

cdustyr1
08-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Have to disagree with last statement while Ryan is from the area he not exactly local at our track with 6 or 7 visits a year. The call would have benefited two regulars if it went the other way and 71 is here most weekends as well.

I will say I have seen faster cars have a real hard time in traffic they seem to get impatient easier than regulars at the track.

skids
08-08-2011, 09:43 PM
ryan should been put to the tail for spinning out the lapped car that was bs
hes lucky he didnt turn him in the wall or flip him,
once again fairbury turns their head when its one of the locals
and ryan complained about shirley getting into him looks like ryan is no better than what he was complaining about.
very disappointing

I believe the lapped car had a flat tire BEFORE Unzicker got to him. He was fishtailing when Ryan hit him. No head turning here.

As for the "once again" statement....would you mind pointing out a specific incident?

racefan00
08-08-2011, 10:28 PM
no flat tire, what happened was ryan was up under the rearend of the 71f and thats why he was fish tailing before 24 turned into the corner and send the 71f the other direction.
i understand 24 doesnt race there every weekend but from being from the close by elpaso they seem to look the other way,
just like another guy being there this weekend (billy drake) not been there in long time good to see him racing at fairbury again, but maybe someone needs to tell his car owner and billy that his car is illegal. billys been racing to long not to know the rules and with the officals coming down to his car after the races to see what happened to his wheel (which was sitting on his illegal deck) and nothing was said to them.
like i said, they look the other way.

skids
08-09-2011, 11:00 AM
no flat tire, what happened was ryan was up under the rearend of the 71f and thats why he was fish tailing before 24 turned into the corner and send the 71f the other direction.
i understand 24 doesnt race there every weekend but from being from the close by elpaso they seem to look the other way,
just like another guy being there this weekend (billy drake) not been there in long time good to see him racing at fairbury again, but maybe someone needs to tell his car owner and billy that his car is illegal. billys been racing to long not to know the rules and with the officals coming down to his car after the races to see what happened to his wheel (which was sitting on his illegal deck) and nothing was said to them.
like i said, they look the other way.

Yes, there was a flat tire. Right rear. No debating that.

As for the late models....UMP techs those.

Aftershock
08-09-2011, 11:30 AM
I've seen them send Harlan to the rear for spinning a lapper and he has ran there every week since I was a kid.

I honestly thought Freeburg had a flat as well. FALS can't tech everyone. It's not their job. Billy just didn't show up at FALS with an illegal deck for this week. I'm sure he has ran it all year long at Peoria, Lincoln, FC, etc... Were you complaining to those tracks too? Have you complained to UMP?