PDA

View Full Version : Tri-County Race Track Returns to Racing this Friday; Back to School Nickel Night Info

DelphComm
08-08-2011, 05:29 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

August 8, 2011

Tri-County Race Track Returns to Racing this Friday; Back to School Nickel Night Upcoming on August 26!

(BRASSTOWN, NORTH CAROLINA) With ten terrific shows in the books at the Tri-County Race Track so far in 2011, the historic Brasstown, North Carolina facility will storm back into action this Friday night, August 12! A full program featuring the Super Late Model, Limited/Crate Late Model, Modified Hobby, Street Enduro, and Pony divisions will take to the 1/4-mile bullring this Friday. In addition to the dirt-slinging action on the track, fans will be able to start voting for the Most Popular Driver at the Tri-County Race Track. Ballots will be available at the concession stand starting this Friday and fans can vote for their favorite driver in each of the five classes!

Following a weekend off on August 19-20, Tri-County will resume with Back to School Nickel Night on Friday, August 26. On top of the regular racing program, a special promotion will be held for the kids courtesy of Macon Bank of Murphy, North Carolina. A total of 10,000 nickels will be scattered on the front stretch and kids ages 4-12 will be split up into three different groups. Each age group will receive two minutes on the track to find as many nickels as possible. The winner of each age group will be given a savings bond in their own name courtesy of Macon Bank.

In other news, promoter Ray Cook has announced that there will be a Demolition Derby at Tri-County on Saturday afternoon, October 22. Any drivers interested in information concerning the upcoming Demo Derby should contact Ray at 706-835-7503. All drivers must be registered with Ray by September 23.

Additional information on the Tri-County Race Track can be accessed by pointing your web browser to www.tricountyracetrack.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph – Delph Communications
www.delphcommunications.com (http://www.delphcommunications.com)

PaperMen
08-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Been some Great racing at Tri County, this Friday shouldn't be any different......well!!....it might even be better.....:cool:

Superman_Racing
08-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Your right papermen there has been lots of good action this year at tri-county and I'm looking forward to seeing some more great action friday night. The car count was great two weeks ago with 20 limiteds and 15 super latemodels. And on top of that they did an extremely good job keeping the dust to a mimimum during the features.

I hope to see some of those boys make the trip back over this week!!

Heather Taylor #07
08-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Can't wait! ;)

PaperMen
08-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Can't wait! ;)

Hope you get that win Friday night...........:cool:

Heather Taylor #07
08-10-2011, 11:23 PM
thank you! =) i'll have a new motor so maybe i'll finish a little better than i have been.

js6859
08-11-2011, 04:36 PM
thank you! =) i'll have a new motor so maybe i'll finish a little better than i have been.

Hang in there, your day will come. You are racing with the best so it will take time.JMO

Superman_Racing
08-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Looks like its going to be a beautiful night of racing!!