PDA

View Full Version : The ASCS/NCRA Challenge at I-80 on Sept 16/17

kearney
08-09-2011, 08:47 AM
The ASCS/NCRA Challenge is coming to I-80

On Friday and Saturday, September 16 & 17 the ASCS/NCRA Challenge will be coming to I-80 Speedway. The Challenge races will feature the stars of the American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) and the National Championship Racing Association (NCRA). The feature both nights will pay $3,000 to win and $400 to start.

Currently the ASCS Midwest leaders include; Jack Dover, Wayne Johnson, Bryan Gossel, Lee Grosz, Brian Brown, Jordan Boston and Billy Alley. The NCRA leaderboard currently includes; C. J. Johnson, Garry Lee Maier, Mike Peters, Jason Martin, Patrick Stasa and Luke Cranston.

Racing will start at 7pm both nights. Grandstand Admission for Adults is $15 on Friday night and $20 on Saturday night. Juniors (6-15) will be $5 each night with 5 and under free. Support classes will be announced.

I-80 Speedway is located off Interstate 80 at exit 420, halfway between Omaha and Lincoln. The 4/10 mile dirt track is home to the NASCAR Whelen All American Series (NWAAS) on Sunday nights, and host several special featuring touring late model and sprint car series. For more information, visit I-80 Speedway.com