PDA

View Full Version : SLMR back at I-80 Speedway

kearney
08-09-2011, 11:34 AM
SLMR returns to I-80, Bounty on Sobbing denied again

This coming Sunday night, August 14, the SLMR will to action at the I-80 Speedway after a long layoff. The series’ scheduled event at Eagle Raceway last Friday night was rained out. Also this past Sunday night, Promoter Ed Kosiski’s bounty on B Mod driver Jesse Sobbing was denied again, so another $100 goes into the bounty for this upcoming week.

All four classes of the NASCAR Weekly Racing Series will be back in action again this week including the Miller Lite Late Models, Mike’s Hard Lemonade ProAms. Ty’s Outdoor Power & Service B Mods and the American Ethanol Green Hornets. Pit gates open at 3pm, Grandstands at 4:30 with racing at 5:55pm. Grandstand Admission is $15, Juniors (6-15) $5 and 5 and under free.

I-80 Speedway is located off Interstate 80 at exit 420, halfway Omaha and Lincoln. The 4/10 mile dirt track is home to the NASCAR Whelen All American Series (NWAAS) on Sunday nights, and host several specials featuring touring late model and sprint car series. For more information, visit I-80 Speedway.com.

#1 56FAN
08-09-2011, 09:03 PM
kearney, throw us some updates or a final race rundown Sunday. Thanks in advance!