PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS!!!Lake Cumberland Speedway Oct. 21-22 $10,000.00 to win. Mac Metal 100.

LCSPEEDWAY PR
08-11-2011, 08:14 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!Lake Cumberland Speedway Oct. 21-22 $10,000.00 to win. Mac Metal 100. More details to come in the morning.

Donnie Goode
LCSPEEDWAY PR

bleedsbluer2
08-11-2011, 11:09 PM
one of the worst dates you could have picked to draw cars with dixie and rome speedways running that same week so you can say good bye to the best of the best drivers

luv racin
08-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Idk if there was certain reason they picked these dates or what but it would have been lot better if they would have scheduled this race 2 weeks from this date on Oct. 21-22 but o well. I guess we dont know why he scheduled it like this. Might have had to idk

Ben Dover
08-12-2011, 03:49 AM
one of the worst dates you could have picked to draw cars with dixie and rome speedways running that same week so you can say good bye to the best of the best drivers........................L.C.S. wants to have a big money race and people complain about the date!!!!I can't believe some people..With tracks closing,or at best cutting way back,people get on here and gripe about the date that is set for a race that hasen't paid this much there in a long time..My suggestion to you if you don't like that date,,,STAY THE HELL HOME,that will leave a couple of seats open for folks that will be there,and be glad that L.C.S. put up that kind of money..Just in case your wonderin, I and wife can't make it for the friday part of the show, but we are planing on the saturday part,and will be happy to be there.No matter who will or won't be there.

LCSPEEDWAY PR
08-12-2011, 06:53 AM
Here at Lake Cumberland Speedway we are excited to announce the running of the Mac Metal 100. On Oct. 21 and 22nd. Prize money has been raised in all classes as the Super Late Models will race 100 laps for $10,000.00 dollars the Open Wheel Modifieds will race for $1500.00 dollars. Super Dirt will be running for $500.00 dollars and Front Wheel Drive will be on the card for $300.00 to win. Super Late Models will see $10,000.00 to win and $700.00 to Start. The WINNER of the Harold Hardgrove August 20th will have a starting spot in the Mac Metal 100. Plus there will be a $1000.00 to win NON Qualify Event for the cars NOT making the Mac Metal 100.

LCSPEEDWAY PR
08-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Oct 21st and 22nd

BHM
08-12-2011, 07:42 AM
This race I's not just for the big names but yet are racers that support us weekend and weekout Thier will be some of the best onhand guaranteed this was the best weekend from the drivers we talked to thanks it will be great

ladylovinracin
08-12-2011, 10:50 AM
I think it is great that this kind of money is being paid out at LCS. It don't matter who is there, it will still be some great racing!!! Always is at Lake Cumberland Speedway! It would be nice to see one of the local drivers that support the track win 10,000 dollars!!!!

luv racin
08-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Which is the right dates for this event. Dirtondirt has it as Oct. 7-8 but few people on here have it as Oct. 21-22. If somebody could please clarrify which dates are the right ones.

LCSPEEDWAY PR
08-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Oct 21-22 is the date.

luv2race101
08-12-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm not gonna complain about the dates but I do have a question that might raise amfew eyebrows. If Brandon is wanting to put on a $10,000 show, why not get a race with Lucas or the Summernationals for next season and put a show on with one of them?

bleedsbluer2
08-13-2011, 01:01 AM
........................L.C.S. wants to have a big money race and people complain about the date!!!!I can't believe some people..With tracks closing,or at best cutting way back,people get on here and gripe about the date that is set for a race that hasen't paid this much there in a long time..My suggestion to you if you don't like that date,,,STAY THE HELL HOME,that will leave a couple of seats open for folks that will be there,and be glad that L.C.S. put up that kind of money..Just in case your wonderin, I and wife can't make it for the friday part of the show, but we are planing on the saturday part,and will be happy to be there.No matter who will or won't be there.

first they had it listed as of oct.7 and 8th you cant have a big 10,000 to win if you cant draw cars if he kept it on those dates he wouldnt have had over 25 lates now he has it as oct.21st and 22nd now you we see late models car count in the 40s maybe even reach 50s if he would have kept it on oct 7 and 8th he would have lost his a$$ going up against the lucas races in ga. at rome and dixie now we can see some great cars come out and race on the 21st and 22nd

bleedsbluer2
08-13-2011, 01:04 AM
21st and 22nd great great great smart smart smart no series running that week no other tracks in ky even open

BHM
08-14-2011, 01:23 AM
The date I's October 21 and 22nd it was a misunderstanding on dates ive personally talk to lots of lucas guys and woo which seems to look positive on lots of big names there for event And ofcourse will be fun to see great locals from the area !!!

weatherbee22
08-14-2011, 03:50 PM
21st and 22nd great great great smart smart smart no series running that week no other tracks in ky even open

Florence Speedway Fall 50
Oct. 22nd $5,000 to win .

BHM
08-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Most of the cars that run Florence don't run LCs nor do are racers race up there so with said it will be perfect they'll have a chance run for 5000 or 10000 at LCsonly thing goin on I's here and there so should be great thanks to all for support

bleedsbluer2
08-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Most of the cars that run Florence don't run LCs nor do are racers race up there so with said it will be perfect they'll have a chance run for 5000 or 10000 at LCsonly thing goin on I's here and there so should be great thanks to all for support

well maybe it will rain at florence on the 22nd who cares 10,000 two days show be alot better than a one day 5000 choo choo

warrior14
08-15-2011, 02:50 PM
nice call brandon hope everything works out great really looking forward to it. this can turn out to be real big for you in the future. nice job

weatherbee22
08-15-2011, 04:42 PM
well maybe it will rain at florence on the 22nd who cares 10,000 two days show be alot better than a one day 5000 choo choo

I was just stateing the facts, I will be at LCS on the 21st and 22nd . I am very glad
to see a $10k race at LCS. I have been to all the big races this year and plan on being
one of the first 144 fans this sat. I think Brandon is doing a fine job at promoting LCS,
and I hope the $10k Mac Metals 100 becomes an annual event !

3dracing
08-15-2011, 06:35 PM
what's the prices to see this great race?

bleedsbluer2
08-16-2011, 12:02 AM
I was just stateing the facts, I will be at LCS on the 21st and 22nd . I am very glad
to see a $10k race at LCS. I have been to all the big races this year and plan on being
one of the first 144 fans this sat. I think Brandon is doing a fine job at promoting LCS,
and I hope the $10k Mac Metals 100 becomes an annual event !

yes it is a fact but you will see better racing at lcs heres more facts lcs might not have the best stands or the top notch restrooms or a food menu like a steakhouse but here is the main fact better racing period just hope they have more than one size shirt this weekend lol

BHM
08-16-2011, 07:31 PM
we have replaced lots of boards on off time and we are building new mens restrooms before the big race thanks to all for support

BHM
09-01-2011, 12:43 PM
lcspeedway.net

BHM
09-21-2011, 01:45 PM
lcspeedway.net

distressedfan
09-21-2011, 06:24 PM
glad to see a big money show come to lcs im a avid supporter week in and out but maybe letting the front runners run that weekend might be a mistake? sure these guys work hard and really try hard but after the >>s these guys and there parents made last week im plain ole sick somebody get me some mylanta for cryin out loud its a beginer class and not a high dollar late so please stay in the pits and let them race or better yet stick to politics u might fair better at least if they dont know you.. sorry butb its gotta be said ........grow up muffler man

Clayton_Wetter
09-21-2011, 11:14 PM
I have been to LCS and must say the racing was great and the track was in great shape also. It's a long trip but we are planning on being there.

ssfan
09-22-2011, 09:36 AM
This is great!! Way to go Brandon. We will be there and looking forward to some great racing.:cool:

Bmpokerstar
09-22-2011, 11:32 AM
hey Brandon can you say what drivers have shown intrest?

BHM
09-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Dan schleiper
Brad neat
Earl pearson
Bub Mcool
Justin Ratliff
Mike Marlar
Dustin Neat
Chad stapelton
Don Oneal
Micheal Chilton
Tyrel Todd
Jarred Landers
Eddie Carrier jr
Tyler Reddeck
Bobby wolters
Skylar Marlar

this is just to name a few that seem interested we will have a great show and will be great for the weekend warrior in kentucky or other close states that need a big weekend to close out their year .Teams that have a close budget but want to run a big race will have that oppurtunity!!!!!With just are locals within the state alone that are planning on running this we will have the best race ever at lcs because this will be the biggest race ever here at lcs !!!!!!!

bleedsbluer2
09-23-2011, 11:21 AM
don oneal will most likely be there along with neat brothers eddie carrier chad stapleton justin rattliff,michael chilton,victor lee,bobby woltors,david webb,ross white, just to name a few and i would add steve casebolt possible scott james

93Moorefan
09-23-2011, 11:58 AM
That sucks for a date because these races are all the same weekend:

Lake cumberland 10k
Fall Classic at Whynot in Ms 15k
FLorence 5k
Talladega 4k

bleedsbluer2
09-23-2011, 11:41 PM
thats the best date for this race alabama and mississippi have nothing in common with this as a driver stand point

erbfan28
09-24-2011, 12:00 AM
I'm thinking you could see Dennis Erb down there that weekend.

dirt-attack
09-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Just from one fan's viewpoint

this race would not have drawn very many of the lucas oil or woo lms
so forget the dixie race being the sam time

1. From a drivers view- a lot of quality name locals will show up because it is a decent payout and a lot of area regulars will show up because of the non qualiifiers race almost gaurantees they can get some money to cover cost.
2. From an avid fan view - it would be a two hour drive for me
dixie would be an 7-8 hour drive -too much gas money and way too far
so if my local tracks are closed- most are at that time of year
i will consider come down.

More local tracks need to focus less on paying high dollar for the top
two or three spots and good pay throughout
and if 35 lates or more sho up- a non qualifiers race should be run
i love the jim dunn memorial idea- no one knows the line up until the
lucky draw - it gives lower budget racers a chance to become higher
budget racers later on-
local tracks have to be more creative in advertising- getting sponsorship and attracting more cars and more fans the way this
economy is today and will be for maybe 3-5 more years-
the good tracks will survive and some thrive and the weak will shut down
i want more to thrive and stay open- i dont want to drive a long way to see a decent regular show- so what say you, race fans?

ellis79
09-24-2011, 08:31 AM
I have raced with your father always a great time around Harold and raced a few times with you. Drove down from Lawrenceburg Ky for several races over the years. I will plan on being there to enjoy the always great races at LCS but one problem that has been a big issue with the women in our group of 10 or more is the womens rest room not having running water or soap. Try to correct this and will make these and other ladies alot happier about being there. Have a great Classic and nothing but the best.

bleedsbluer2
09-24-2011, 11:46 AM
Just from one fan's viewpoint

this race would not have drawn very many of the lucas oil or woo lms
so forget the dixie race being the sam time

1. From a drivers view- a lot of quality name locals will show up because it is a decent payout and a lot of area regulars will show up because of the non qualiifiers race almost gaurantees they can get some money to cover cost.
2. From an avid fan view - it would be a two hour drive for me
dixie would be an 7-8 hour drive -too much gas money and way too far
so if my local tracks are closed- most are at that time of year
i will consider come down.
More local tracks need to focus less on paying high dollar for the top
two or three spots and good pay throughout
and if 35 lates or more sho up- a non qualifiers race should be run
i love the jim dunn memorial idea- no one knows the line up until the
lucky draw - it gives lower budget racers a chance to become higher
budget racers later on-
local tracks have to be more creative in advertising- getting sponsorship and attracting more cars and more fans the way this
economy is today and will be for maybe 3-5 more years-
the good tracks will survive and some thrive and the weak will shut down
i want more to thrive and stay open- i dont want to drive a long way to see a decent regular show- so what say you, race fans?

hate to correct you but lucas oils season is over before oct 21st and 22nd and woo series is off that weekend and we will see some lucas regulars at lcs that weekend check the schedules

TS FAN
09-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Bet Casebolt and James for sure will be at Florence. I wish the best for the lake, but Florence is also paying a good purse. A lot will depend on the pay down at the lake too. Just a thought.

brsteg
09-25-2011, 01:08 AM

You have Florence and Bardstown confused. I have never seen a train at Florence... some not very good races sure, every track has them, but never a train. Some of the best races I've seen have happened at Florence, actually including last year's Fall 50. And I'd rather see a one day show myself, but that's just me.
Anyone know the racing schedule of events and format for the Mac Metal 100?