PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Shaw mod roller with parts and a Bert Ball spline

Baldwin Racing Engines
08-18-2011, 08:38 PM
We are thinking about selling our 2003 Shaw Mod, it is a very nice car, we have stripped it down to bare frame and painted the chassis and put it all back together in a roller for right now. I have purchased and installed a new interior from Shaw and new Deck kit (black), it does not have a body yet, we installed a new tear drop RCI 22 gallon cell, it also has all Quick Car guages, it has a 8 shock package from QA1 that most have not been run,8 wheels and tires, MSD ignition, Tilton pedals with US brake masters, Ultra-shield full cantainment seat, Shaw 9" housing with all new Out-Pace bars, New Afco torque link, new radiator. Car was going to be our house car for the LS engine testing but we have enough of them out there now that I dont really need this one any more. I also have a Bert ballspline trans with a Magnesium bellhousing and reverse mount starter. We dont want to give it away but I will take offers, if you want pics I can sent them by phone or I can post them if need be, you can give me a call at 573-225-6886. Baldwin Racing Engines, Jeff Baldwin

stolleyracing12
10-07-2011, 09:11 PM
how much as roller and where are you located