PDA

View Full Version : Mastersbilt & Parts wanted

Wildtime
08-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I am looking for a complete Round tube or square tube Mastersbilt and would prefer a complete roller but might consider a bare chassis or any stage depending on price. I have $3000.00 at this point to spend on a roller. I am also looking for some decent parts maybe from a buy out or overstock something in bulk at a decent price. Wheels, hubs, A-Arms, shocks, springs, gears, older Box trailer, engine parts, Rack, etc. I am just getting back into racing after taking a year off due to a seperation and my garage got broken n2 and everything stolen so I am restocking on all of my gear but on a limited budget please just send a pm with anything you have. Thank You!!!

Wildtime
08-21-2011, 11:14 AM
I live in WV and willing to travel a little for a car but prefer it be in WV,KY,OH,VA, but for the right deal I may be willing to travel alot farther.

R.A.T.S. Racing 33
12-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Hey man I have a real good car for you if your still looking. Its a 1995 Narrow Smackdown car complete and ready to go. Just install your engine and some headers and go. Its an older car but a real good one and in good condition for its age. I used it as a back up car for a couple seasons. Has a body and everything. $3000 with transmission or $2500 without the trans. I have pics I can send just provide an email. You can call or text 540-520-6051

Robert