PDA

View Full Version : fox body camber plates

r3tracing
08-26-2011, 05:01 PM
:cool::cool::cool:

pobort
08-26-2011, 05:48 PM
i get a lot more camber with relocating stock plates than those expensive plates give. the only real advantage for the plates is they allow for easy caster change since mustangs don't have any adjustment provision for caster change without relocating mounting points

r3tracing
08-26-2011, 07:50 PM
who makes the adjustable plates that i can buy

ATOYOTA
08-26-2011, 09:56 PM
I know of at least 1/2 doz that make them. Have u checked summit or racer walsh or speedway or mustang magazine or even tried an internet search for "fox body camber plates"?

r3tracing
08-27-2011, 08:28 AM
yes i have. i was just wondering what one was the most popular one that everybody uses.

crazyhorse
08-27-2011, 08:38 AM
i don't see anything smartazz about what yota posted--you did not say where you looked and he just offered a few sites to check out--check on ebay--bbk has a nice set but pricy--they all serve the same purpose--to adjust caber and caster

pobort
08-27-2011, 08:59 AM
yes i have. i was just wondering what one was the most popular one that everybody uses. if you dont want to help and just be a smarta$$ about it dont even reply. let someone that is willing to help Mr. ATOYOTA

he answered your question exactly as you stated it. you are the a$$ for this reply

pobort
08-27-2011, 10:58 PM
yes i have. i was just wondering what one was the most popular one that everybody uses.

good thing I quoted what you originally said so everyone can see what an a$$ you can be to someone that exactly answered your question as you wrote it

i have seen pics of fox body mustangs with what looks like brand new camber plates that have a lot more adjustment than stock. does anyone know what brand these are or where they get them at. thank you for any info.

ATOYOTA
I know of at least 1/2 doz that make them. Have u checked summit or racer walsh or speedway or mustang magazine or even tried an internet search for "fox body camber plates"?