PDA

View Full Version : Full Updates This Weekend (Thurs. Fri. & Sat.) From Tyler County's Black Diamond 125

TheRealDeal71
08-30-2011, 12:07 PM
I Will Be Attending The Black Diamond 125 This Labor Day Weekend & I'm Doing Full Live Updates All Weekend Long On My Twitter Page For Anyone That Would Like To Veiw Them. Follow Me @DTR_Updates or www.twitter.com/DTR_Updates
Thank You!

TheRealDeal71
09-01-2011, 08:42 PM
to the top!!!

Dishin Dirt Drivin Clean
09-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Did they not race last night? No results, no drivers lists?

TheRealDeal71
09-02-2011, 06:59 AM
Did they not race last night? No results, no drivers lists?

we decided to stay home last night im sorry dude were leaving at 12 today forsure updates will start around 5 with driver lists

BARNIE
09-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Modifieds,

winner: Corey conley

2nd jake hawkins

lmdirtfan
09-02-2011, 08:53 PM
whre are all the updates at i can,t find any on site listed

Dishin Dirt Drivin Clean
09-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Evidently he is to busy watching the races to update like he said.

edavis71
09-02-2011, 09:08 PM
With all the dust at Tyler he can't see that much

schaefferoilguy
09-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Absolutely no cell service there at all. I can't get a hold of anybody.

Alan

firefighter1
09-02-2011, 09:39 PM
we decided to stay home last night im sorry dude were leaving at 12 today forsure updates will start around 5 with driver lists

The cars may be great, and there may be plenty of them, but they have sunk to a new low to get the crowd. Now some of you may have been thrilled to see the Tramps Gone Wild, but let's get serious! Nude women in the pit party, local gals taking it off to join them... now that is what the fair board and the local community should be proud of! Add to that the alcohol that is now permitted there, and you might as well turn it in to a nudie bar. Way to go Tyler County. Maybe next year you can have the drivers race in the nude as well.:mad:

schaefferoilguy
09-02-2011, 10:01 PM
I have to agree with you Firefighter.

firefighter1
09-02-2011, 10:34 PM
My money will go somewhere else that's for sure. As bad as I hate to say it, I hope that Carl S. keeps the Hillbilly away from this type of track activity.

onclay
09-03-2011, 05:56 AM
Since were piling on Tyler County...who's the hack that listed Scott James, Mars, Moyer and Birkhofer on the PRE-ENTRY list for the Black Diamond? None of them ever had the race on their schedules! As a matter of fact, Late Model Racer had an article on their website early in the week about James heading to the Hillbilly at PRP. Seems like Tyler County lacks some integrity!!! http://www.latemodelracer.com/cgi-bin/yabb3/YaBB.pl?num=1314862135 :mad:

bonz45
09-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Since were piling on Tyler County...who's the hack that listed Scott James, Mars, Moyer and Birkhofer on the PRE-ENTRY list for the Black Diamond? None of them ever had the race on their schedules! As a matter of fact, Late Model Racer had an article on their website early in the week about James heading to the Hillbilly at PRP. Seems like Tyler County lacks some integrity!!! http://www.latemodelracer.com/cgi-bin/yabb3/YaBB.pl?num=1314862135 :mad:

Hillbilly is Sunday

onclay
09-03-2011, 08:43 AM
So what does that have to do with my comment about the Tyler County Speedway lying to fans?? For the record and also the reason I have a foot note on all my post about knowing what you talking about before you say it!!

"Next up for the Riggs Motorsports [Scott James] team will be a trip to the Portsmouth Raceway Park in Portsmouth, Ohio on Saturday and Sunday, September 3-4. The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will preside over a pair of big events at PRP over the Labor Day holiday weekend"

Cyberwhip
09-03-2011, 09:01 AM

I'm not defending them, but, I think they just showed the cars that were PRE-ENTERED. But the pre-entry was free and it was stated on this board many times that not all of those drivers would show.

I do agree though, the free pre-entry is just another advertising trick.

Next time they should GIVE every pre-entered driver $20 and see how many they have sign up. hahaha! Of course only about 40 will show up.

As far as the pit party is concerned, yeah that is a real shame. Most tracks try to present a family atmosphere.

lewisc7
09-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I remember the after race parties at Pennsboro and all the wet t-shirt contests, bon fires, burning the restrooms up and all the other things adults do when they are drunk. If people don't like those things do this "don't go" or did we forget what country this is suppose to be?

j-me88
09-03-2011, 02:48 PM
So what does that have to do with my comment about the Tyler County Speedway lying to fans?? For the record and also the reason I have a foot note on all my post about knowing what you talking about before you say it!!

"Next up for the Riggs Motorsports [Scott James] team will be a trip to the Portsmouth Raceway Park in Portsmouth, Ohio on Saturday and Sunday, September 3-4. The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will preside over a pair of big events at PRP over the Labor Day holiday weekend"

If you file a pre-entry, you filed a pre-entry and its not up to a track to check the website of each and every driver who filed a pre-entry to see if they changed their mind later !!! With pre-entry being FREE, I'm sure a lot of drivers sent in a pre-entry and according to financial, logistical, and most importantly weather conditions, would decide where to go later, and possibly the day of event itself !!! I don't think the folks at Tyler SAID anybody would ACTUALLY be there, as all they did was RELEASE the names on the pre-entries as they came in !!!! If you,ve got a bone to pick, its with whoever sent in a pre-entry for Scott James !!!! Free pre-entry works both ways, as it gives the track more POSSIBLE names to announce, but it also saves the competitors some money and costs the track another source of revenue !!!!

firefighter1
09-03-2011, 04:26 PM
I remember the after race parties at Pennsboro and all the wet t-shirt contests, bon fires, burning the restrooms up and all the other things adults do when they are drunk. If people don't like those things do this "don't go" or did we forget what country this is suppose to be?

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Remember there isn't a Pennsboro Speedway anymore! And this country is based on believing in GOD and being free, but that doesn't mean acting like total idiots in public. West Virginia has such a great name for burning couches and dumpsters. At least Morgantown is now taking the stand of charging those caught with Arson. Having a good time is one thing, bringing a busload of naked bimbos to the party is going to far. This is an event held at a facility ran by the fairboard, who supposedly run family oriented events. Well, that sure doesn't fit in to the "Family" atmosphere in my book. Not to mention the local girls that lowered themselves to the same sad level as the "Tramps Gone Wild".

mag
09-03-2011, 07:27 PM
DoD has mike marler FQ for black diamond not sure which group hes in

NormP
09-03-2011, 07:41 PM
I got this from the WoO twitter feed:

Mike Marlar sets fast time. 2-10: Harold Redman Jr, Tim Senic, Eckert, Keith Barbara, Richards, Clanton, Chris Meadows, Devin Moran, Davies

*Bandit*
09-03-2011, 08:09 PM
87 Cars @ Tyler County --- 51 @ Lucas Oil @ PRP --

ODD TIME TRIALS RESULTS -- Heat 1 (4 transfer): Marlar wins over Rick Williams, Butch McGill, Donnie Moran. Hubbard 5th
Heat 2; Tim Dohm wins over Davey Johnson, Tim Senic & Davenport. Clint Smith 5th, Lobb 7th
Heat 3: Pat Doar wins over Lanigan, Keith Barbara & Greg Satterlee.
Heat 4: Clanton wins over Paul Wilmoth Jr, Mike Benedum, Chub Frank.

EVEN TIME TRAIL RESULTS - EVEN time-trialers qualifying - Heat 1: Jacob Hawkins wins over Ron Davies, Devin Friese & Harold Redman Jr. Coffey 5th, Fuller 7th.
Heat 2: Dan Stone wins over Eckert, Steve Weigle & Dusty Hamrick.
Heat 3: Richards wins over Steve Shaver, McCreadie & Jamie Lathroum.

Scotty
09-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Great late model racing and naked women - Tyler County sounds to me like the place to be. Too bad they can't use one of those WV state flowers to beam some kind of signal so a 4m'er at the track could provide fans a few states away updates on how the racing is going.

*Bandit*
09-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Shaver leads all the way to win 2nd Qualifying Feature over Richards...Finishing 3-8 and moving on to Sweet 16 Finale: Jared Hawkins, McCreadie, Stone, Chris Meadows, Fuller, Zack Dohm...Eckert finishes 9th...

Zack Dohm & Chub Frank share frt row for $20G to win Sweet 16, 45-lap finale...cars on track now...

*Bandit*
09-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Jared Hawkins keeps the $20G at home - West Virginia rising star wins the Sweet Sixteen finale! Biggest win of his budding career

Dan Stone 2nd in Sweet 16 finale...followed by Marlar, Richards, McCreadie, Senic, Doar, Meadows, McGill, Shaver

racefan38
09-04-2011, 06:20 AM
The cars may be great, and there may be plenty of them, but they have sunk to a new low to get the crowd. Now some of you may have been thrilled to see the Tramps Gone Wild, but let's get serious! Nude women in the pit party, local gals taking it off to join them... now that is what the fair board and the local community should be proud of! Add to that the alcohol that is now permitted there, and you might as well turn it in to a nudie bar. Way to go Tyler County. Maybe next year you can have the drivers race in the nude as well.:mad:

sounds no different from the big E :D

johnqpublic
09-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Great late model racing and naked women - Tyler County sounds to me like the place to be. Too bad they can't use one of those WV state flowers to beam some kind of signal so a 4m'er at the track could provide fans a few states away updates on how the racing is going.

It dosen't get any better than that!

If you don't like naked women, you may want to consider moving to New York....gay marriage is legal there.

Scotty
09-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Number one on my list - Naked Women. Number two - Dirt Late Model Racing. West Virginia - Almost Heaven.

105mph
09-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Everybody likes Tits...even if their a little dust covered...don't matter...lol...
Congrats to J hawkins...good run for the kid...

lewisc7
09-04-2011, 12:16 PM
GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Remember there isn't a Pennsboro Speedway anymore! And this country is based on believing in GOD and being free, but that doesn't mean acting like total idiots in public. West Virginia has such a great name for burning couches and dumpsters. At least Morgantown is now taking the stand of charging those caught with Arson. Having a good time is one thing, bringing a busload of naked bimbos to the party is going to far. This is an event held at a facility ran by the fairboard, who supposedly run family oriented events. Well, that sure doesn't fit in to the "Family" atmosphere in my book. Not to mention the local girls that lowered themselves to the same sad level as the "Tramps Gone Wild".

Yes and it's freedom of choice as well. At Eldora a girl out of the blue walked up and showed hundreds of us her boobs! Atleast Tyler let people know what was going to happen. I swear people find the dumbest crap to bitch about! Pennsboro which is closed was also a county fairgrounds and that stuff happened. People aren't gonna stop having fun based on YOUR beliefs!