PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK Revolutionizes Technical Inspection Process For Tracks and Teams

FASTRAKPR
08-30-2011, 07:07 PM
The FASTRAK Racing Series has once again taken the lead in crate late model racing in technical inspections. By completely transforming the technical procedures and capabilities of the weekly track tech, officials all FASTRAK affiliated tracks will now be able to communicate instantly via “live video”.

Everyone knows that in some instances the weekly track tech people feel like “their hands are tied” as they look to be assured they are making the right call during their weekly post race inspections. Now they will never have another doubt as they will have the ability to actually show the part(s) in question via “live video” to a FASTRAK National Tech Director and/or Regional Tech Director almost instantly to actually show them the part, should there be any question(s).

“I think this is one of the best things we have come up with to help everyone said FASTRAK Founder Stan Lester. I have spent countless hours to make this come to d finally after three long years of work, it’s finally happened. Our technical people across the country want to do a good job and they want to be assured they are doing it correctly. Now we can help them accomplish that almost instantly via this live video. All they need is a lap top or a smartphone and we can see any part in question. I truly believe we are on to something here. No more question or doubts as this takes a ton of pressure off of our tech people across the country”.

“I know Stan has worked tremendously hard on this project stated National Tech Director Brad Hibbard. I have seen him try all sorts of different things in an effort to help our weekly tracks. This is something no one will believe until they actually see it. In my opinion, this will truly change tracks minds as to who they need to be sanctioning with. No one has worked this hard to keep everyone on a level playing field.”

It’s true that once again FASTRAK has set the standard. Who would have ever believed that a weekly track technical person can actually speak face to face with a National technical advisor and show them the part in question right then.

“Stan keeps saying that communication is the key to the success of FASTRAK” said Bryan Haynes. “We may not be able to be at a track physically, but now we don’t need to be. We can help right then, right there and let the tech people know we are behind then all the way. The true benefits of this new system are really unlimited”.

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series include: Hoosier Racing Tires, GM Performance Parts, City Chevrolet, VP Racing Fuels, NOS Energy Drink, Shell Racing Solutions, Old Man’s Garage, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, RockAuto, FK Rod Ends, Longhorn Chassis, Velocita, and Beyea Headers. To become a partner with the FASTRAK Racing Series, please call 678-935-7304