PDA

View Full Version : Taking advantage of the Hillbilly race

BigDaddy26
09-04-2011, 02:18 AM
It seems some of the local hillbillys are trying to profit on the Hillbilly 100 race in their area. On the way to the track, i saw a sign in a yard that said "FREE PUPS FOR SALE". I know they put a lot of thought into the sign because the words were spelled right.

alan9j
09-06-2011, 06:49 AM
It seems some of the local hillbillys are trying to profit on the Hillbilly 100 race in their area. On the way to the track, i saw a sign in a yard that said "FREE PUPS FOR SALE". I know they put a lot of thought into the sign because the words were spelled right.

If you were close to the track that means you were probably in Ohio and those were NOT Hillbillies they were Buckeyes. Please don't make this error in the future!
Thank you

chillyrick
09-07-2011, 07:00 AM
.....EASY DOES IT:mad:

ferd
09-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi Alan... just poking some fun at ourselves.

Us hillbillies wander all over and don't see no border lines in the woods... so we's out there everywhere.

I'm born and raised a hillbilly... proud of it... but still we do some silly things sometimes!

roger richards
09-08-2011, 01:53 PM
i got buckeye trophies racing and shooting tournaments in my house from ohio and i'm a hillbilly from w.va.

BigDaddy26
09-10-2011, 07:51 PM
If you were close to the track that means you were probably in Ohio and those were NOT Hillbillies they were Buckeyes. Please don't make this error in the future!
Thank you

I can promise you that there are a bunch of hillbillies that migrated to Ohio back in the day. They just got jobs and mingled amongst the buckeyes.