PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate super late model series announces schedule change

UltimatePR
09-08-2011, 11:04 PM
ULTIMATE SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES ANNOUNCES
CHANGE IN SCHEDULE

Gaffney SC- Fred Brown of Wythe Raceway, Lennie Buff of Cherokee Speedway and Ultimate Series Director Timmy Mcabee jointly announce changes in the remaining Ultimate Schedule. The Cherokee Hall of Fame 50 previously rescheduled for the Sept 24th will be moved up one week and is now scheduled for Sept 17th at Cherokee Speedway. With that move, Wythe Raceway will hold the second night of the Dirt Late Model Super Nationals on Sept. 24th. Mcabee explained the reasoning behind the move-
“With the available race dates drawing to a close, it would have been impossible to reschedule Wythe on another date due to conflicts in their schedule. To be fair to both Ultimate teams and fans, Mr. Brown asked Lennie Buff if he would consider the change in dates. “ Lennie Buff added “Fred Brown is a friend of mine and I have the utmost respect for him. When he called and explained his conflicts, I thought it would be best for all concerned to switch dates.” Fred Brown further stated “I have to thank Lennie and Cherokee Speedway for this date. Without the change, Wythe Raceway would not be able to give our fans a chance to see the Ultimate Super Late Models again this year. My hats off to Lennie for so graciously helping Wythe Raceway.”

With this change the Cherokee Hall of Fame 50 will be at Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney SC on Saturday Sept 17th. Rain checks from Sept 4th will be honored on this date. The following week will find the Ultimate teams headed back to Rural Retreat VA for the Dirt Late Model Super Nationals on Saturday Sept 24th. Rain checks from Saturday Sept 3rd will be honored on this date.

The Ultimate Series will be on the track Oct 1st for the $5000 to win Stick Elliot Memorial at Cherokee Speedway. The season finale will also be held at Cherokee for the “Blue-Gray 100”, a $10000 to win feature event.

Partners of the Ultimate Series include-Hoosier Racing Tire, NOS Energy Drinks, Shell Racing Solutions, VP Fuel, City Chevrolet, Big A’s Custom Graphics, Vicci Apparel,
Rocket Chassis and Thomas Clarke Performance.