PDA

View Full Version : egoracing vs stock car driver

dillon_94
09-13-2011, 01:05 PM
who likes who more? seems to me that stock car drivers has a little more knowledge about stuff people ask. lets get them to quit bickering about who is right. most of the posts ive seen on here stock car is right. who agrees

modsrock
09-13-2011, 01:41 PM
I think they both like themselves a little too much.... Neither one likes to admit when they're wrong, but stock car driver is quick to point out when someone else is wrong or at least make it look like they are wrong. He's also quick to point out how many races he's won........He's pretty condescending.

ToddSmith16
09-13-2011, 02:43 PM
I think the both of them have helped racers in many ways except for the arguing because the info becomes diluted and lost. Just to add a point: "There are many ways to skinning a cat" and this is what they argue about mostly along with trying to find fault in the other. There are many ideas and set-ups that can be used in dirt track racing....it's all about how it helps or henders your car and your specific driving style! Keep the info a coming just make it positive! Heck, Jeff and I had a beef at one time but we're over it and hopefully they can do the same in the near future!...Thanks to both!