PDA

View Full Version : Keizer Wheels

joedoozer
09-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Looking at getting a new wheel or two in the near future. But I am having trouble finding dealers for them. I can buy the wheels at Outlaw Race Parts, but where can I buy the halves if I damage a wheel? The wheels are rebuild-able but I can't seem to find a place that sells the pieces.

Anyone ever run these? Where are you buying your parts?

Dirt Man
09-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Call H&H Racing Equipment (570)286-0180. He has wheels in stock along with repair halves.

joedoozer
09-25-2011, 07:07 PM
What about the reconditioned wheels they mention on their website? Anyone used this before?

Outlaw Race Parts
09-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Good Evening,

Doug here from Outlaw Race Parts. We are the Midwest distributor for Keizer wheels and currently have stock on Beadlocks, Pro Rings and Non-Beadlock Wheels plus a full inventory of all Keizer replacement parts.
As an obvious oversight by our IP department the halves were never put on the website. We are terribly sorry for the confusion this has caused and will have the situation fixed immediately. If you choose to purchase wheels or parts over the internet you can click this link www.outlawraceparts.com. All of the wheel parts will be uploaded by 10:00am, or you can always give us a call at 800-393-9951 if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Doug