PDA

View Full Version : Concession Go Kart Challenge - November 2

screvenpr
09-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Concession Go Kart Challenge - November 2
Get ready race car drivers and fans! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take on some of the best dirt car drivers in the US on the concession go kart track at Screven Motor Speedway for a 25 lap shootout during the Winter Freeze event on November 2, 2011.

Two lucky fans will win a chance to compete head-to-head with the top four in World of Outlaw Late Model series points: currently - Josh Richards, Rick Eckert, Darrel Lanigan and Tim McCreadie. Plus two drivers from the All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Car series – these drivers will be announced very soon.

Also included with the package for the winners will be two pit passes to the World Finals at Charlotte Motor Speedway on November 3 – November 5, 2011. The World Finals Event at Charlotte will conclude the 2011 points for the World of Outlaw Sprint Car Series, the World of Outlaw Late Model Series, and the Super DIRTcar Series.

Tickets for this once in a lifetime opportunity will be $10.00 each and are available at the concession go kart track during any of our up-coming events at Screven Motor Speedway. If you are unable to attend any of our races during the next few weeks, you can also purchase a ticket by sending a check payable to Screven Motor Speedway to P.O. Box 310 Springfield, GA 31329.

The winning tickets will be drawn on November 2, 2011 at 6:00PM with the race shortly after on the go kart track. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing in order to participate in the event. For questions about this opportunity, please call (912) 228-5886 or visit www.screvenmotorspeedway.com.

http://www.screvenmotorspeedway.com/images/winterfreezemakeup.png

44-19-21-39
09-23-2011, 08:56 PM
I believe Redd should get Track Promoter of the Year. This guy amazes me everytime I go to Screven or hear anything about Screven. I'll be there for sure on the 2nd.

HighMaintenance2007
10-14-2011, 09:39 PM
SCREVEN SPEEDWAY SAT NITE OCT 15 ...

Racing in Late Models, Limited Sportsman, Street Stocks, Pure Streets, Road Warriors, Mini Stocks, Modified Mini Stocks and Renegades.

DRAG RACING @SAVANNAH RIVER DRAGWAY GETTIN IT ON BURNIN EM DOWN !

MUDD DRAGS @GEE GHEE MUDD DRAG TRACK

& DIRT GO CARTS @GAME(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) SPEEDWAY

Driver’s Meeting @ 6:45 PM Gates open @ 3:00 PM.

Registration open @ 4:00 PM. till 6:30 PM

Hot laps @ 7:00 PM.Racing @ 7:30 PM

Gen Adm includes all tracks and pits

Adults: $15 Kids 7 to 12 are $5.00 Kids 6 and under are free
SEE EVERYBODY THERE !