PDA

View Full Version : Moler Raceway Park Park - 9.23.11 - Cancelled

Jody Shannon
09-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Canceled- 9-23-11

L&M Performance Season Championship Night will be ran on 9-30-11.

Late Models $1500 to Win plus all regular classes, final points night kids foot races on front stretch. DARF members Free.

lazermod3
09-23-2011, 11:52 AM
canceled- 9-23-11

l&m performance season championship night will be ran on 9-30-11.

Late models $1500 to win plus all regular classes, final points night kids foot races on front stretch. Darf members free.

imagine that!

MadDad Racing
09-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Canceled- 9-23-11

L&M Performance Season Championship Night will be ran on 9-30-11.

Late Models $1500 to Win plus all regular classes, final points night kids foot races on front stretch. DARF members Free.
That kinda sucks!!! Like going to Moler's but I'll be at Brushcreek.. Dont know how far behind in points they are but Mike Meyers and Chad Stapleton have both gotta win @ The Creek this year... Where will they race at??? Top 6 Modified guys could run pretty good over @ The Creek also, Adkins,Wash,Weasel,McWilliams,Lennox,Hamilton heck even Kaetzel... With The Brown County Fair going on through next week seems like they would've just waited another week to have the Final points night...IMO..

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-25-2011, 08:40 AM
That kinda sucks!!! Like going to Moler's but I'll be at Brushcreek.. Dont know how far behind in points they are but Mike Meyers and Chad Stapleton have both gotta win @ The Creek this year... Where will they race at??? Top 6 Modified guys could run pretty good over @ The Creek also, Adkins,Wash,Weasel,McWilliams,Lennox,Hamilton heck even Kaetzel... With The Brown County Fair going on through next week seems like they would've just waited another week to have the Final points night...IMO..

The weather is going to start getting pretty sketchy up there. I guess you run the race as soon as you can.