PDA

View Full Version : pinto, van and trailer for sale need to be gone asap

markpro45
09-26-2011, 05:42 PM
deal of the day right here. go racing next weekend if you wish, first the van. its a 2000 e-350 superduty. used it to haul car to track. not the prettiest but gets the job done. has the cabenints in the back for storage. hauled my car on a dual axle car hauler and didnt miss a beat. now the car. its a pinto with a 2480 engine in it. head had some work done but can go more. had esslinger cam solid lifter and is strapped. big titianium valves, heavy springs. engine will run up front. has 2.14 trans in the car and a spare to go with it. other extras are 6 rims and tires fuel jugs extra head decked ported and polished with matching intake. head needs valves. also have 2 extra cams one hydraulic and one solid. have a set of scales brand new in the box and extra holley 4412 carb extra seat. belts were new last year, car was completely rewired over the winter. car is ready for the track put some fuel in it and go. all said i have over $7500.00 in both. i am realistic and know i wont get that out of it. what i am looking for is $5500.00. that will take car, spares and the van. I will entertain trades on jeep wranglers. Trailer is included it is a dual axel car hauler open with a tire rack. Need it gone!