PDA

View Full Version : COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Returns to I-30 Speedway Saturday

Ben Shelton
09-27-2011, 10:47 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 27th, 2011

COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Returns to I-30 Speedway this Saturday

Beebe, Arkansas (09/27/11) – The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) will return to I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) this Saturday, October 1st for its next to last event of the 2011 season.

This Saturday a $2,000-to-win/$400-to-start, 40 lap event will be held at I-30 Speedway as Brandon Smith, who was the 2010 Kuntz & Co. Rookie of the Year, leads the tour standings by just 24 points over Kyle Beard and by just 41 points over Jon Mitchell

Jon Kirby, Curtis Cook, Johnny Virden, Shane Harris, Ian Samuals, Dewaine Hottinger, and Keith Lawson round out the top ten in the current standings.

The Kuntz & Co. Rookie of the Year battle continues to see Vilonia, Arkansas' driver, Curtis Cook, creep away from the competition with Shane Harris, Ian Samuel, and Keith Lawson rounding out the standings..

This Saturday's event will mark the next to last event of the 2011 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series as the season will conclude on Saturday, October 8th at Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas) with the annual Mid-South Dirt Track Championship. For more information on the event, please visit www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

The CCSDS tour will invade Tracey Clay's I-30 Speedway this Saturday, October 1st with a $2,000-to-win/$400-to-start event. Wendell Wallace topped the tour's previous visit to the facility earlier this year. A big Open Wheel Modified event, coined the Dirty 30, will also be held in conjunction with the CCSDS program as a $2,000-to-win/$200-to-start purse has been posted. Also on the card will be Bumper-to-Bumper Street Stocks. For more information on the facility, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com .

The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series is sponsored by and would like to thank all of their sponsors including- COMP Cams, Hoosier Racing Tires, Kuntz & Company, RacingJunk.com, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Quarter Master, GRT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Woodco, Inc., JFR Graphics, RiceTec, ROCKHARD Powdercoat, Inc., Mark Martin Auto Group , NEA Supergas, MSR Mafia.com Marketing Services, Tobacco Town Inc., Racing Head Service, Boomland, BSB Manufacturing, Five Star Bodies, Boston's Restaurant and Sports Bar Pizza, speedliquidators.com, Schoenfeld Headers, Powerhouse Products, and FSR Racing Products.

For the latest information on the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series, please visit www.COMPDirt.com .