PDA

View Full Version : The pond

JDB20XD1
09-30-2011, 05:55 PM
32 lates and 21 mods. Should be great race

jeffro15
09-30-2011, 07:33 PM
32 lates and 21 mods. Should be great race

Will we get updates ? Thnx for the info... if any ! Enjoy the races . Stay warm !

69eracing
09-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Funny how people start coming back as soon as they here Sullivans arent running it lmao

TerryM
09-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Dang, wish I would've went now. The Pond drew almost as many cars tonight as Bushcreek. Hopefully this means Ponderosa is on the way back. We really need a good Friday night track in central KY.

Joe Porter
10-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Funny how people start coming back as soon as they here Sullivans arent running it lmao

what? Really? The last there had 30 people in the stands. She had to bum money from her boy toy to make the payout.

bleedsbluer2
10-01-2011, 01:40 AM
what? Really? The last there had 30 people in the stands. She had to bum money from her boy toy to make the payout.

at least she made the pay out maybe your jealous your not her boy toy

HomerD
10-01-2011, 03:31 AM
Some good cars there. GOOD Race. lotta crashes in the late models, the guys looked anxious to get the race started. But was pretty good. Going back tomorrow.

dirtnut
10-01-2011, 06:49 AM
good iam glad they had a good turnout.

dirtdocter
10-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Somebody please post the winners. Thanks in advance

bleedsbluer2
10-01-2011, 09:49 AM
late models jewell,d.neat,j daniel victor lee side by side for third and fourth,steven breadind,johnny wheeler top six rattliff black flagged over joey daniel trying to take someone out as usual.Mods was elliot despain jt ayers,michael england top 3 pretty good racing should be the same tonight plus they have the run what you brung sportsman should be interesting race but the only down fall was lining race up after caution but good show

TS FAN
10-01-2011, 10:18 AM
If they have trouble lining up on restarts, they don't have in car radio communication? It is 2011 not 1990. Just a thought

Thedirtslinger
10-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Thought about going down but Brush Creek is also having a good race i just hate seeing the same cars at the Pond when Brush Creek will have some i usually dont get to see......Whats Gen Admission at the Pond 2nite?

11 bailey fan
10-01-2011, 12:12 PM
20 to get in

lovinwhatisee
10-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Glad to see you back in victory lane at the pond!!! Been a long time. Good luck tonight to you and the team!!!!

pitman5141
10-01-2011, 02:38 PM

Thats not True Its just a cover up I thought the same but they fooled me last night

she is just a Promotor under them She Talks the Talk but they didnt walk...

69eracing
10-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Yea know they still have the pond with her as promoter I'm just sayn not all know that so just being fooled still brings more cars

Joe Porter
10-01-2011, 09:37 PM
at least she made the pay out maybe your jealous your not her boy toy

No. Wait!............no. I've seen better and I'm dam sure I've been with smarter woman in my time.

By the way. Wheres every one tonight?:confused: Stands are somewhat empty.

And lets not forget, no other tracks are running now so yes the car count magically goes up at the pond this time of year.

UGROOVE1
10-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Listen up. The Pond will be back,she is doing a fine job. The Pond cannot come back....in the Fall months for Gods sake. But, rest assured it will be back. Tracy has her heart in the right place. She aNts the Pond to succeed. She cares about the drivers,fans and racing in general. Rome aS not built in a day. Now...the Pond can look forward to 2012 and Tracy is going to get plenty support. One last thing. Payout was made,payouts will always be covered from now on at the Pond. There was definately more than 30 people in the stands...and without question.....more than enough watching in the stands on Saturday night. So get it right. Pits were full both nights....Obviously. Bottom line.....the cars came to the Pond. So quit all the hating and complaing about things that you obviously know nothing about. This was a weekend that was posative and will hopefully lead the Pond back in the direction it deserves and I do believe that it will do just that.

warrior14
10-02-2011, 09:52 AM
does anyone associated with the track know how to use a computer to post results. friday results still havent been posted. didnt know it took this long to post results.

HomerD
10-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Thats not True Its just a cover up I thought the same but they fooled me last night

she is just a Promotor under them She Talks the Talk but they didnt walk...

The cars were there, i think 35, and 33. And that's a pretty good turnout. Promotion must of been good

Wheeze7
10-03-2011, 08:36 AM
You are the man Joe Porter, always tellin it how it is!!!!!!!! Her boy toy looked like a monkey f-in a football firday night. Didnt waste my money going back saturday night, im sure it wasn't any better.

RaceForTheTruth
10-03-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm surprised Tracey wasn't in the bathroom again crying those eyes out after the turn out this weekend.

and JOE PORTER, Boy Toy! is so correct, seems like theres alot of untold stories there...

HomerD
10-03-2011, 09:10 AM
I dont know what you guys saw but what i saw, and i was there frid and sat, was that the pits were packed. A lot of cars, and people. When our car when out to hot lap we had to drive slowly thru the crowd.

As far as the racing, it was exciting, although lot of cautions due to aggressive driving.

I don't know but I would say Ms. Tracey had a good weekend.

dirty1965
10-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Wish they would have ran the late models and open wheels features before the sportsman feature. Maybe they would not have cut the open wheel feature to 15 laps.

Joe Porter
10-04-2011, 11:02 AM
I dont know what you guys saw but what i saw, and i was there frid and sat, was that the pits were packed. A lot of cars, and people. When our car when out to hot lap we had to drive slowly thru the crowd.

As far as the racing, it was exciting, although lot of cautions due to aggressive driving.

I don't know but I would say Ms. Tracey had a good weekend.
Well if loosing money on a race is a good weekend then her loosing around $4000 made it a great weekend.

Wonder if she will check and write down picture ID's at the payoff widow next time? Just a thought.

Chunks97
10-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Come on big boys step on up and put ur money where ur mouths r
u lease the the track so i can get on 4m hide behind a screen name and rip ur a$$

RaceForTheTruth
10-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Yea stand behind her Chunks, you her BOY TOY too??????????????????

You have never ran a race in your life and never will so keep your mouth shut because you can't seem top handle the FACTS that are being told on this here board! You have never had a nickel invested in anything so until you do, do us all a HUGE favor and keep your mouth shut and quit getting into a conversation you have NOTHING to do with! And by the way sir you have been running other people down for years.

The TRUTH hurts sometimes doesn't it.

HomerD
10-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Mr. Truth,
you pretend to know a lot, but is it all true? Doesn't matter. You are nothing more than a basher with an ax to grind.
And I heard that they fired the whole crew in the tower. Rightly so. But the fact is the races were good. Not as hum drum as you try to make them seem. I don't have a dog in this fight either. But I was there, and you tell many mistruths Mr. Truth.

bleedsbluer2
10-05-2011, 11:01 AM
whats up with you idiots or shall i say idiot racefortruth the pond had a he!! of a turn out but yet you bash the new promoter seems everyone thinks you donnie goode for the fact you keep bashing the pond and lcs and you say you heard they fired everyone in the booth? so since you heard that means you must not have been there then you say chunks never invested a nickle but the people that know chunks also know he invested alot of time with chilton which he never appreciated or at least he didnt show it i think the pond turned out better than you thought it would and she did better than you thought maybe your just jealous

HomerD
10-05-2011, 11:19 AM
whats up with you idiots or shall i say idiot racefortruth the pond had a he!! of a turn out but yet you bash the new promoter seems everyone thinks you donnie goode for the fact you keep bashing the pond and lcs and you say you heard they fired everyone in the booth? so since you heard that means you must not have been there then you say chunks never invested a nickle but the people that know chunks also know he invested alot of time with chilton which he never appreciated or at least he didnt show it i think the pond turned out better than you thought it would and she did better than you thought maybe your just jealous

I agree with you bleedsbluer2, whomever this mr. truth is is jealous. He is bashing LCs as much also. What is going on with chilton and crew? I noticed he wasn't there. And who is Mr. Chunks?
However, I agree with the fact that the pittower sucked! jmo

Rubberedup
10-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Yea stand behind her Chunks, you her BOY TOY too??????????????????

You have never ran a race in your life and never will so keep your mouth shut because you can't seem top handle the FACTS that are being told on this here board! You have never had a nickel invested in anything so until you do, do us all a HUGE favor and keep your mouth shut and quit getting into a conversation you have NOTHING to do with! And by the way sir you have been running other people down for years.

The TRUTH hurts sometimes doesn't it.
The all knowing Donnie Goode !
Chunks dont worry im surew she is better then the hotdog lady he brought home from Golden Mountain a few years ago! How does that work with you being a preacher and married at that time?! Praise the lord for lil weeines I guess

HomerD
10-08-2011, 01:21 PM
He's a preacher? what?????
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donnie Goode
10-08-2011, 08:35 PM
DEADBEATS,

I am not posting nothing on 4m. Who ever this racefan what ever it is I don't know. I skipped the fall classic at Junction City and have chose not to be a part of Lake Cumberland Speedway so that I can travel like other vendors. One last thing before I move on I AM NOT CHICKEN (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). If I have something to say I will always sign my name. DONNIE GOODE.