PDA

View Full Version : Massive Sellout. Semi, 2 trailers, SkyRocket, Mullins and tons more. All going!!!!

stunner
10-10-2011, 03:28 PM
I have a Mullins 418ci all steel IMCA engine. It has 2 nites on it since it was built. The block was reused from an original 388 Mullins open Stage 3 motor but everything else was new at build. Motor has Dart LILM block that is now .10 over. Its complete with MSD, water pump, Jones pulleys, P/S pump and bracket, Braswell carb (2 nites old), oil cooler (also 2 nites old). Its got all the best parts that Mullins uses. Its an absolute beast. I ran this past weekend against open (UMP) type motors and wasn't out horsepowered on a half mile track. Made 668 hp on Mullins dyno. Motor with carb and accesories would cost over $15,000 to build new. I will take $11850 obo. 815-990-8865

I have a Semi toter I got when I bought out a race team this spring. I never used it as I basically never ran this season do to my businesses being busy. I did just have a new starter installed as well as the brake foot valve ($1190). Has the Cat engine with 600,000 miles. Also has the Super 10 trans and it does have the Jake brake. Truck is good running and driving truck. Has a crack in windshield and a couple other little flaws but nothing major. It has had a shower installed and water lines ran to it as well as water heater installed. The drainage tanks are in the truck and ready for installation. Has a table that folds into a bed and a bunk above it. Has cabinets with a sink as well. Rear has a huge storage area that was used for parts but could be converted to a bedroom or whatever buyer decides. Man cab is large and has a couch behind the 2 captain chairs and an overhead bunk as well. I drove this truck home and it has basically sat since. Rear tires are in excellent condition with less than 400 miles and fronts are decent. Truck needs some time and a little money put in it to be a $25,000-35000 hauler. I dont have the time, desire, or need to do so. Asking $12,850 obo

Trailer is a 1999 Owens-Classic "Terminator". Its white in color and has been stored inside 90% of its life. Its in very nice shape. It 32' long and is a 3 axle trailer. Inside is finished from factory and has all aluminum floor and nice cabinet set-up in front. Has Generac Generator, and air compressor and it is plumbed to the rear as well. Nice lights inside and out. I used this myself the few times I did run this year as well as on trips (6-15 hours with my business). It hauls flawlessly with my F250. Has some PitPal Products in it as well as a winch set-up in the ceiling for at the track engine changes or other uses. It currently is not set-up with rampovers but they can easily be installed for late model use( I run mods). Trailer was over $20,000 new. Its as nice of a 1999 as u will find. I will take $8850.

Package deal on truck and trailer of $20,000.

Also have a Bakerbilt (Reliable copy). Has seen very little use since new. Double row rack. Built in tool box and compressor as well as a like new winch. Very nice trailer with low mileage. Would need paint to look perfect as it has been on gravel alot and stored outside for most part but its still a very nice looking trailer. Comparable Reliables are selling for $5500+ get yourself a deal as the first $3950 owns this one.

2004 SkyRocket

I have a 2004 SkyRocket modified. I will sell it turnkey or sell engine and trans seperately. Car is very straight. It was stubbed in 2009 and updated at that time as well. You could never tell its been stubbed as it was done on Kelly's jig and done flawlessly. The pullbar mount has recently been repaired. All the right frontend parts are on it. Car has fastshaft driveshaft, dynatech headers, MSD 6al with 7800 chip, aluminum radiator, Afco rebuildable shocks by Harris. Car has been used to this point in season to lead the Hawkeye Dirt Tour points by previous owner. I ran this car myself 2 nites at end of the year. Its straight fast and handles excellent. Asking $5500 for car minus drivetrain and seat. Here is a link to a PIC OF THE CAR

http://www.dirttour.com/hawkeye/news...19-hdt-han(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)-county-preview.html

I have a 2 nite since completely fresh Brinn that I will sell for $1200

Set of Integra shocks by Andy at Precision Performance(same guy that builds Kelly Shryocks) and they are built to Kelly's specs and are IMCA legal with no schader valves. These have 2 nites since built. $1200

Bert air bumper jack. Has been used 2 nites at track and u still cant tell it from a new one. Absolutely prestine. New its $980. I will take $825

NEW Sweet collapsable steering column. Never ran and brand new with the steering coupler. Lists for $275+. I will take $235

1 Nite old and mint FSR triple pass radiator. It was ran 1 nite since new and is perfect. Radiator alone was $319. I will take $225

Brand new KSE front drive (IMCA legal) set-up. Pump is not included! You get the pulley for the water pump, the belt, and the bracket that mounts the pump off the water pump, and hardware kit with spacers. The stuff has been mocked up but never ran! This set-up is $250 plus shipping in the performance catalogs. I will take $175 shipped. Must go!!

1 new sealed 20 gallon barrel of CenPECO 20w50 racing oil. Its never even been opened. I pay over $300 for the barrel. Engine builder wants me to run a different oil now so my loss is your gain. $250 to your door

NEW Fluidyne deck mount oil cooler. It has been bolted up to the car but never had any liquids in it or even had a line attached as I switched set-ups before running. Its in the original box. It was $289 new plus tax and shipping. I will take $200 shipped

Bowtie Aluminum sbc highrise intake. Similar to the super victor. Its in excellent used condition asking $125

Quickchange pullbar mounts. These are off a SkyRocket but will work for most any mod. They are in great shape I just switched to a different set-up. Asking $35 shipped

many late model parts (wheels, uppers, lowers, springs, shocks, calipers, hubs, etc).

60" centered bare 9" housing. This is the GN style that takes the Winters style hubs. It has had the pullbar brackets removed so its ready for yours. This will fit SkyRocket, Hughes, Shaw, GRT, Dirtworks and many other chassis. Its guaranteed straight. $150 and I can ship this threw UPS no problem.

17" steering wheel with coupler. $30

Edelbrock Torker intake $75

2 Winters magnesium quickchange rear covers. They both have a bolt hole that has broke but are very very useable. $65 ea

BERT 1pc crank coupler with htd drive built on. Over $160 new. Its in great shape. Asking $85

Bert 2pc crank coupler with HTD drive. Flywheel needs replaced. Coupler is excellent shape. Asking $55

Bert/Brinn button couplers for using flexplate or the small flywheel. 1 steel left. They sell new for $55. I will take $30 for the steel.

4.86, 5.12 and 5.42 quickchange gears. In great shape $25 ea or all 3 for $75 shipped. Ive got a few more that I have to check the ratios on as well.

486, 514, and 529 9" gears. The 486 and 514 are mini spool gears and have less than 10 nights on each. I'll take $225 ea for them. The 5.29 is 2 nites old and was built by Fastshaft. Its full spool and the lightened ring gear. It was over $600 new. I'll take $425 for the 5.29

4 carb hats. 1-cv, 1-willys, 2 blue. Asking $5ea

2 jaz overflow tanks. Asking $10ea

gilmer water pump/crank pulley set-up. Its complete with the mandrel. $65

CV Products alum upper water pump pulley. Asking $20

1 PPM double ajustable jbar. $35

SBC 8 quart claimer style oil pan in great shape. Asking $75

New bolt-in battery box complete with mounts. Its been mocked up but never ran. Its a nice well designed one. Asking $30

1 used set of 2 lever alum shifters. In great shape. I switched colors is all. Asking $25

6 NEW Napa gold 14x4" air filters. Its a sealed case. I switched to the r2c this year. $50 for the case

2-Oval craft firewall mount P/S resevoir tank. Both in excellent condition. $65 new. I'll take $35ea

Swift 5" 800 pound front spring $90 new asking $35 and its been used very very little

New spindle savers for metric spindles. Asking $10

Pro-Lite steering quickner (small blue body). Asking $70 shipped

New sweet splined steering coupler in package $40

Hex steering wheel couplers. Asking $10ea

4 throttle pedals. Asking $10ea

4 6 Blade fans. Asking $10ea

5 4 blade fans. Asking $20ea

Lead that has been formed into ballast for racing purposes. Only have about 1100 lbs left as its been selling fast. Will sell for $1 per pound and ship up to 68 lbs at a time threw the USPS for $12.95 in shipping. Or will sell it in large lots for much less.

Many misc items like new in box MSD stuff, new boxes of rivits, new fuel pumps, new oberg filters, fan and carb spacers, TONS of aeroquip lines and fittings, piston sets, titanium valve sets, titanium retainer sets, misc rocker arms,driveshafts, axles, axle tubes, fiberglass roofs, scale cart with scale pads, fuel cells, new brake pad sets, 9" yokes, and just lots more misc items i've aquired in my years of parts sales (there $1000's in just misc little stuff).

I can give details on all items over the phone. I am only selling as I am pursuing other aspects of racing and changing career path so that wont allow me to race and I am no longer going to be selling parts. I am very serious about selling all these items and moving them Fast. If someone is interested in a complete buyout and has cash I know how the deal works as I've done it myself. I'm just no longer interested in the hustle and want it all gone. I no longer get on here everyday so its best to call. If you don't call I wont send pics as I done wasting my time on picture collectors. Serious cash buyers will be my priority!! 815-990-8865

stunner
10-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Guys I wanna move everything by months end. I will make package deal

stunner
10-18-2011, 04:19 PM
I really want to move all the parts and items listed. I will deal on the prices on most items. Call quick

stunner
11-13-2011, 11:47 PM
A lot of the modified stuff is sold. Semi n open trailer along with Brinn n miscellaneous parts still left. Give me a call with offers