PDA

View Full Version : 2001 vintage trailer 43ft setup for racecar

racinlm
10-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Trailer information and pics can be found @ racingjunk.com Ad #2332984.

2001 Vintage trailer, 43 ft long and 98" wide. We had no problems getting a new style latemodel into the trailer at this width. Rampovers, cabinets, roof top 15000 btu air, tire racks for 15 mounted latemodel tires or we would also mount a spare nose on the racks, winch for car, winch for rear door, in the front there is a fold out couch that turns into a bed, and there are also two bunks in the front, 5000w gas generator mounted, hydraulic lift, microwave, tri-axle, aluminum wheels, dc lites, ac lighting, many outlets, 17ft awning on the side, a balcony above the cabinets for holding lighter equipment or full size body panels, air compressor, tank for diesel, 50 gal water tank, sink, temp shower with built in heater, shock racks, pit pal fold down shelf, stero, (2) 12v batteries.
Trailer is 102-1/2" tall on the inside and beaver tails down for 8ft at back to 104" tall. From the back door to the back of the work bench is 20ft, then another 12ft to the front kickup. Trailer works great for traveling and has all the room for spares that you could need. New electric brakes put on with under 3000 miles on them since new. This is too big for the racing i am doing now and it barely fits in my driveway. Call or text Chris 414-881-5512, texts are a good way to get in touch with me. Also email carlsonc12racing@yahoo.com

$12,000