PDA

View Full Version : Wendell Wallace Continues Winning Ways at Riverside; Heads to West Plains!

DelphComm
10-12-2011, 12:40 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

October 12, 2011

Wendell Wallace Continues Winning Ways at Riverside; Heads to West Plains!

(BATESVILLE, ARKANSAS) The Wendell Wallace Autosports team continued their recent hot streak by capturing their eighth feature victory of the 2011 racing season on Saturday night, October 8 at the Riverside International Speedway in West Memphis, Arkansas! In his first visit to Riverside in over twenty years, Wendell Wallace laid down the fastest lap in Comp Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) qualifying.

After running second in his heat race, Wendell rolled off from the outside of the third row in the 35-lap feature event. The Batesville, Arkansas native quickly vaulted to the front of the field and grabbed the top spot from Dewayne Kiefer on the fourth circuit. Wendell then went on to record the $2,000 triumph in beating Shane Harris, Jamie Dacus, Dewayne Kiefer, and Clay Fisher to the checkers in the 'Midsouth Dirt Track Championship.' Full results can be viewed online at www.compdirt.com.

“Things seem to be going our way lately and I hope that continues heading into West Plains this weekend,” quipped Wallace this week via telephone. “I hadn’t been to Riverside in quite awhile, but we qualified well and ran strong in the heat race. Then in the feature, I was able to get out front early and set the pace that I was comfortable running.”

Wendell and the #88 team will head to one of their favorite tracks on October 14-15 for the 22nd Annual ‘Fall Nationals’ at the West Plains Motor Speedway in West Plains, Missouri. The Lucas Oil MLRA Series will preside over a pair of events this weekend at WPMS. Friday’s show will pay $2,000 to the winner, while Saturday’s finale boasts a $3,000 top prize. Additional information concerning the ‘Fall Nationals’ weekend can be accessed online by clicking on www.mlraracing.com.

Wendell Wallace would like to thank the following sponsors for their continued support: Triple A Diesel Service, LLC, Wincrest Farms, Mark Martin KIA, Bad Boy Mowers, C. W. Culvert, Victory Circle by Moyer M1 Chassis, New Vision Graphics, Russell Baker Racing Engines, Garrett Racing, Delph Communications, Base Racing Fuel, BSB Manufacturing, C&S Cable Construction, Rockhard Powder Coating, Frankland Racing Supply, Sweet Mfg., and Wilwood Engineering.

You can learn more about the “Batesville Bullet” online at www.WendellWallace.com!

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.delphcommunications.com (http://www.delphcommunications.com)